Business Development Representative
MedTrainerRemote17 days ago
We are seeking Inside Sales Business Development Representatives that are PROSPECTING HUNTERS to join our growing sales team. If you are high-energy, self-motivated, and competitive, this could be the position you’ve been looking for!
MedTrainer is an innovator in the healthcare industry, changing the landscape of technology offers with the Medtrainer Platform Solution comprised of our proprietary Learning Management System (LMS), our core focus on Compliance Training as well our Managed Services offering in Credentialing and Compliance Management.
MedTrainer is committed to the growth and success of each of our team members. Our sales team is comprised of fun, energetic, highly dedicated, and motivated sales professionals. Successful members of our team are individuals who have a passion for sales, have a complete understanding of our company and product lines, possess a competitive spirit, and love working in a team environment.
We are seeking a motivated and innovative hunter/prospector with a track record of developing new business opportunities for our sales team. You will rely on your sales experience, people skills, and good judgment to create and grow prospect opportunities in your territory in order to drive year-over-year growth in line with the overall territory revenue goals.
· Excels at outbound cold calling/prospecting
· Work closely with team members to identify and qualify inbound and outbound leads
· Manage requests received via web, email, and phone
· Maintain and update CRM to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
· Target a minimum of 100+ strategic outbound calls and emails per day
· Collaborate on creative strategies with our sales team to target decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book demos.
· An ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and processes
This position requires a professional who possesses the following qualities:
· Unparalleled motivation to succeed and be the best
· Must be comfortable with 100+ phone calls a day
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Salesforce
· Analytical and multitasking skills
· Basic healthcare knowledge is helpful but not necessary
· Self-Starter - Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
***You must be comfortable on the phone and willing to be on the phone for the majority of the day.
It's an exciting time to work at MedTrainer, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.medtrainer.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).