This position supports the PMO team on various projects to act as a liaison between business user groups, technical systems groups, and solution providers. Performs the analysis and QA of system solutions and must maintain a thorough understanding of the needs from the business and technical perspectives. Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the application configuration supports the business requirements. Exposure to supply chain, distribution, accounting, and eCommerce projects in apparel wholesale and retail environments is highly desirable.
- Ability to collect and analyze project requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the development team
- Ability to evaluate the validity of the data collected through task analysis and provide suggestions to the development team during the development cycle of the product to ensure it meets the business needs
- Participate in meetings with project managers and developers to automate, upgrade, or expand applications that accomplish business requirements
- Ability to prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, workflows, user interface guides, and functional specifications documents.
- Communicate effectively with the business and technical team to deliver product functional requirements like screen, interface, and /or GUI designs.
- Design and execute the test scripts and test scenarios
- Writing SQL stored procedures for complex requirements
- A team player attitude with a focus on the success of the team is a must.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly desired 1-2 years of experience with programming and query languages like PL/SQL/Python
- Strong work ethic. Ability to work independently and with a team
- Proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL)/ Stored procedures
- Strong desire to keep current on new technologies that push the limits of what we can do creatively
- Experiences in IT life cycle development, including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Experience in serving as a technical resource for business users, including one-on-one and group supplemental training, problem resolution, and coordination with the technical support organization
- Advanced skills in Google Apps
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Provide support to applications in production by tracking production and troubleshooting them to sustain applications in production.
- Open to travel to PEI locations based on projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, computer science, or any related field from an accredited institution
- 2-3+ years of business analyst experience, with a focus on Accounting, Business, and Supply Chain a plus
- Proficient SQL and PL/SQL
- 2-3+ years experience and expert knowledge of Google Apps, Microsoft Office Products, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, and financial software packages as needed
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and management skills