For this role, we're looking for a United States based data business intelligence (BI) analyst with at least 3 years of professional SQL experience who will assist our Legal team in analytics, focusing on ensuring operational excellence and compiling data for regulatory reporting.
You will report to the Sr. Program Manager of Legal and work closely with many other Legal team stakeholders. Your role on the team is to help the team gain better insights, inform better decision making from the available data, and gather data for various regulatory reports. In a typical week or month, you will manage data instrumentation, dashboard/report building, metrics reviews, and ad hoc analysis.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA or Remotely.
- Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction of decisions.
- Advise on product rollouts to ensure we are driving statistically significant results and drawing sound conclusions.
- Perform analysis of user-generated content to aid in the understanding of copyright at Twitch
- Identify key data variables from business events and logic to drive managerial and legal operations decision-making.
- Build tables and reports within the business intelligence solution (Mode)
- Ensure that all data tables and reports are functioning correctly and that data is refreshed on a regular basis.
- Prepare reports for management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- High SQL proficiency
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data.
- The ability to understand data infrastructures, data collection and processing.
- High level of comfort creating dashboards in Mode, Tableau or comparable software.
- Proven working experience in data analysis.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Technical background and programming experience
- R/Python experience
- Passion about privacy in online communities, games, and Twitch
Contract Length: 9 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $75 - $100 hourly; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.