Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beverage drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
In the role of a Business Analyst – Non Alc, you will be a part of the Non-Alcoholic beverages team. Additionally, you will effectively use Molson Coors systems and tools to develop reporting and analytics, for the non-alc team, focusing on KPIs such as supply chain optimization, distributor inventory management, retail execution, sales/volume planning, competitive benchmarking, and the overall growth of our non-alc brands.
This position reports to the Commercial Development Manager – Non Alc, and works closely with our VP of Non-Alc, the Senior Portfolio Managers of Non-Alc, the Director of Sales of Non-Alc, the Regional Sales Managers of Non-Alc, the DSO, chain teams, external brand partners, and various supply chain teams in support of Molson Coors’ evolution into a beverage company.
- Development and execution of tracking methodologies (rack-n-stacks, heat charts, leading/lagging indicators, etc.) that act as the single source of the truth on progress against our performance measures
- Performs reporting optimization, development of KPI metrics, and conducts in-depth analyses, ultimately providing actionable recommendations to our stakeholders
- Utilizes data visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, Power BI) to deliver exception-based reporting, working to drive higher ROI behaviors across our teams
- Leads the governance on reporting tools, i.e. Business Objects, and is a liaison and coach for other non-alc partners
- Provides ad-hoc analysis of data for all areas of sales planning and execution, as appropriate, and provides input for annual planning
- Develop relationships across business functions (sales, analytics, CCOE, supply chain, etc), becoming a go-to resource when collaborating on complex projects
- Be an active participant in driving the overall culture of the non-alc team, as we prove that innovative mindsets and positive attitudes can truly help transform our organization
The Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Analytics, Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience
- Development/management of enterprise-scale reporting, KPI tracking, and business requirements gathering processes. Experience with large datasets and databases.
- Preferred 3-5 years’ experience in corporate reporting and/or dashboard creation, with use of MS Excel, MS Access, Power Query, Tableau or other object driven or code query software, i.e. Business Object, Power BI, and/or SAP.
- Incumbent must be advanced in the use of PCs and basic software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS-Outlook).
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships across multiple functions and multiple levels within the organization
- Experience utilizing/interpreting syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI) a plus
- Innovative thinking, and good business acumen/judgement
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Adherence to deadlines
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer/beverage allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and vision benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: 10
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.