PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR’s Information Technology Division (ITD), located in Renton, WA utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide systems development, consulting, voice and data communications services to the entire Corporation, which has high visibility in the technology sector.
PACCAR’s Greenhouse Gas (GHG) solutions are used to ensure the accuracy and completeness of our truck and engine data submitted to regulatory bodies. This role will aid the development team in working with business stakeholders to break down and build development stories for new regulatory requirements. This role is also responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and providing production support for our data management system and cloud infrastructure.
- Manage the relationship between global business partners, development team, and software vendors.
- Gather, interpret, and analyze business and regulatory requirements for the Greenhouse Gas Solutions development team.
- Coordinate resolution of production support problems.
- Ensure that all data is properly tracked and reported in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in business analysis or systems development, or an equivalent level of experience in PACCAR's business and systems domain.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills; highly self-motivated.
- Experience in Agile Scrum Methodologies.
- Familiarity with programming, logic sets, and relational database structure.
- Strong understanding of business process, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems and command-line interface.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Ability to organize and lead engagements with global partners and suppliers in different time zones.
- Data transformation and master-data management knowledge a plus.
- Embody and promote PACCAR ITD values of Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, Commitment, Openness and Learning.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
As a U.S. PACCAR employee, you have a full range of benefit options including:
- 401k with up to a 5% company match
- Fully funded pension plan that provides monthly benefits after retirement
- Comprehensive paid time off – minimum of 10 paid vacation days (additional days are provided with additional seniority/years of service), 12 paid holidays, and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your family
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) and health savings account (HSA)
- Paid short-and long-term disability programs
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- EAP services including wellness plans, estate planning, financial counseling and more
Diversity & Inclusion
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability corporation. Having a diverse and inclusive work environment ensures PACCAR has the talent needed to conduct business today and in the future by leveraging different backgrounds, skills, and viewpoints. We believe diversity in the workplace increases innovation, results in better decisions, and increases employee engagement.
PACCAR’s IT Division promotes Diversity and Inclusion through mentorship, events, celebrations, and affinity groups. The IT Division has an active Diversity Council and supports initiatives and activities for all. PACCAR supports women through the PACCAR Women’s Association (PWA), Women in Trucking, and Women in Technology International (WITI). Educational awareness programs such as Unconscious Bias, Male Allyship and Inclusive Leadership are just a few of many trainings offered. PACCAR is a supporter of PRIDE and celebrates many different multi-cultural events.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability. At PACCAR, we value talent and promote growth and development. We carefully consider numerous compensation factors, including your education, training, or experience. The salary range for the Business Analyst is $93,000 - $145,500 annually. Additionally, this role is eligible for a full range of benefit options listed above. This position is also eligible for a holiday gift.