Tiffany & Co.New York, NY16d ago
Tiffany and Company is currently seeking an IT Business Analyst, for the Mobile Experience team out of our New York City location. The primary purpose of this position is to gather and document business requirements to support development and enhancements of mobile applications. The Business Analyst is responsible for developing a deep knowledge of supported business areas, conducting business requirement sessions, documenting current and to-be process flows and creating detailed requirements documents to support development; as well as advocating and enforcing mobile design (UI) and experience (UX) best practices. In addition, the Business Analyst will support testing by creating test cases and assisting with the quality assurance process.
The IT Business Analyst, Mobile Experience will be responsible for documenting current and to-be process flows to understand and examine business processes using user roles, use cases, edit rules, wireframes and other system specifications in detail. They will also conduct requirements sessions with business users and subject matter experts while providing guidance in formulating new requirements and improving business processes by coming up with creative and alternative approaches to solving business problems.
This position will manage scope and user expectations by ensuring requirements can be met within existing project budgets and timeframes and assist Project Managers in the management of project deadlines and schedules. They will identify and understand business strategy, issues and opportunities to assist business partners in identifying and prioritizing new initiatives and capabilities, and work and/or leads efforts with other IT groups and/or business users to ensure business requirements are met, including problem resolution and systems testing.
Lastly, this role will assist in developing test cases and participates in the quality assurance process to ensure that requirements are properly implemented and assist in producing user training documentation and works with the business to train users.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2 to 4 Years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Demonstrated experience documenting use cases and functional requirements
- Experience with mobile application development projects (native iOS and mobile web)
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager Mobile (or other MADPs)
- Experience with wireframe design and prototyping tools (Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Sketch, Keynote)
- Experience with Jira and/or ServiceNow
- Understanding of UI/UX best practices (iOS Human Interface Guidelines)
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong business acumen