Deloitte Studios is a full-service creative agency within Deloitte Digital. A newly formed group that brings together our Digital Experience capabilities and our Advertising/Marketing teams into new kind of Creative agency. An agency that, coupled with the power of Deloitte Digital, combines creativity and technology to tell new stories in new ways. We are a collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, and dreamers with offices in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle. We work alongside broader Deloitte to create brand momentum, bringing people closer to the things they care about and driving businesses forward.
What you’ll do
The Strategist collaborates closely with strategy, creative, media and account management teams day-to-day. They support and help lead planning across a variety of accounts, and will report into the Group Strategy Director. The ideal candidate will be able to find powerful, creatively fertile ideas, helping brands tell strong stories and helping them reach their target audiences in an smart, effective way. In your role, you will:
- Develop inspirational briefs that result in great creative
- Understand and apply consumer trends in social and digital channels
- Distill audience, cultural, and contextual analysis
- Develop social and influencer strategy in line with brand and campaign
- Be a creative collaborator: Have the ability to be the voice of the brand and the influencer to create content that is authentic and powerful for both channels.
- Support influencer implementation: influencer negotiation, communication and content review.
- Manage influencer implementation: influencer negotiation, communication and content review.
- Work effectively within measurement tools to prepare reporting and optimization recommendations based upon relevant KPIs.
- Support marketing research for development of strategic recommendations
- Perform competitive and trend analysis
- Assist the strategy department on new business pitches
The Deloitte Studios Team sits within our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce (AM&C) group.
Within our group, we create content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire our clients’ customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and user-centric experiences. And, in doing so, we transform our clients’ marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations – all built to drive growth.
Our AM&C offering serves our clients through the following types of work:
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- 2+ years at a digital, experience, innovation or branding agency
- Possess the building blocks to clearly and concisely communicate insights, and build a narrative around those insights
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and visual
- Strong eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials that leave the agency
- Remain confident and resilient when challenged
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Dynamic communicator who can win over sharp colleagues
- Self-starter with a willingness to roll up sleeves for work responsibilities
- Appreciate a good story, but also be hungry for the data and research that goes into making it compelling
- Experience with online research tools, such as YouGov, Simmons
- Experience contributing to social and influencer campaigns
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.