Brand Marketing Manager
Leveraging strong Marketing capabilities, responsible for the sales and profit for new and existing products within the product platform. Independently leads cross-functional team including sales, medical affairs and global marketing to develop the annual and strategic marketing plans. Leads the implementation process cross-functionally to ensure attainment of sales and profit targets through successful delivery of product to marketplace, the development and implementation awareness/sales campaigns, market research and product development. Provides direction to the organization and collaborates cross-functionally to provide appropriate and effective training, sales tools, and other support to the sales organization as it relates to platform-specific marketing and sales initiatives for new and existing products. With little oversight, autonomously maximizes platform/product line potential to achieve/sustain market leadership and customer penetration. Directly managing one Associate Brand Manager.
- Short and Long-term Platform/Product Line Management
- Identifies consumer insights relative to assigned platform and product
- Leads all activities of assigned platform/product lines and assigned programs
- Works with Operations and Customer Strategy Team to create monthly sales forecast
- Annual Marketing Plan and Budget
- Develops and executes the annual marketing plan for the platform and assigned program
- Leads work with agencies and internal Creative Services in the creation and management of strategic materials such as TVC and digital content to promote Carnation Breakfast Essentials
- Establishes platform/product sales, profit and A&P marketing budgets
- Competitive/Market Analysis
- Evaluates industry trends, competitive situation, customer feedback, technological advances and converts insights to marketing requirements
- Formulates and executes successful competitive research and action plan development
- Sales Support and Interface
- Develops channel specific marketing strategy and programs in collaboration with Customer Strategy Team. Marketing lead in development of annual playbook.
- Responds to product and platform related questions in support of sales team
- Undergraduate degree in business, healthcare administration, marketing or a related discipline or related experience. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of Marketing , Sales or Customer experience, with a demonstrated track record of success
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.