Brand Marketing Manage
Nothing is more central to the Uber business than those that earn on our platform. Earners are the drivers that get people where they need to go and the couriers who are delivering food and other items to people. Earners keep their communities moving and thriving!
In this role on the US & Canada Mobility Marketing team, you’ll be focused on developing initiatives that keep earners engaged and satisfied with their experience on the Uber platform. You’ll connect deep, local user insights and market needs with global strategy to advance impactful marketing programming that drive our business forward in the US & Canada. Working hand-in-hand with cross-functional regional partners across Creative, Social, Operations, Communications, Product Marketing and Brand, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and scale creative ways to amplify key brand and product narratives across relevant moments for earners in the US & Canada.
What You'll Do
- Insight Generation & Opportunity Identification: Develop a deep understanding of the Mobility business, the Uber brand, and the Earner audience to pinpoint the biggest marketing opportunities. Provide ongoing thought leadership to cross-functional partners based on your subject matter expertise and perspective.
- Develop Regional Marketing Strategy: Within your focus areas of earner engagement and satisfaction, develop marketing strategies that bring together relevant context, key insights, clarity on objectives, and a path to results identifying and prioritizing impactful initiatives.
- Lead Regional Campaigns: Leverage insights to write inspiring briefs for local marketing opportunities. Define go-to-market plan including channel mix. Where creative support doesn’t exist, develop and implement content for relevant channels.
- Campaign Management: Manage all aspects of your campaigns to ensure operational excellence, impressive deliverable quality, excellent stakeholder management, and campaign measurement. Evaluate key performance metrics and identify opportunities for further optimization.
- Localize Global Campaigns: Adapt, amplify, and implement global initiatives that align to the regional marketing strategy and communications calendar.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic mentality - natural creative and strategic instincts with an ability to come up with and complete forward-thinking ideas that connect to brand and business priorities
- Passion for culture and community building - you have a pulse on trends and how to connect with consumers in a meaningful, authentic way.
- Experience working across Creative, Social, Operations, and/or Product teams to bring memorable brand/product activations to consumers in real life and virtually
- Effective project manager who can juggle a variety of priorities simultaneously
- Seamlessly can influence and work across many cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working with policy and communications teams a plus
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $120,000 per year - $133,000 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.