Brand Marketing Lead
At Webflow, our mission is to bring development superpowers to everyone. Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
We’re looking for a Brand Marketing Lead to take our brand marketing efforts to new heights and and propel the Webflow into the realm of greatest and most beloved brands in the world.
About the role:
- Location: San Francisco HQ or U.S. Remote
- Exempt status
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $141,000 - $194,000 for most US locations and $156,000 - $205,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
As a Brand Marketing Lead, you’ll…
- Run brand campaigns from start to finish — from strategy and brief to promotion and reporting — providing guidance and influencing stakeholder buy-in on concepts to ensure all deliverables are on strategy.
- Work hand in hand with product marketing and creative teams to craft a compelling and consistent brand narrative that resonates with diverse audiences through targeted campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to build an integrated marketing roadmap that amplifies our brand messaging across channels and speaks to our core personas.
- Dive deep into customer journeys, uncover opportunities for greater engagement, and lead teams to deliver results that wow.
- Set ambitious KPIs, work closely with internal marketing teams and external agencies to track performance, and optimize campaigns for even greater impact quarter after quarter.
- Streamline program management from start to finish, creating workflows that foster cross-team collaboration and ensure the highest quality output.
- Champion our brand across the organization, leading internal brand education efforts and driving adoption of our brand narrative.
- Propose and execute innovative ideas that push Webflow’s brand to new heights of influence and impact.
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we'll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive as a Brand Marketing Lead if you:
- Have 7+ years of successful brand management and/or campaign experience.
- Have a skill for taking big, bold ideas and translating them into campaign narratives that start at the brand level and can be tailored to specific personas and audiences.
- Are adept at motivating, inspiring and persuading teams, providing critical feedback when necessary to elevate campaign output.
- Have a proven ability to apply brand strategy and run effective brand building campaigns, including media buying, campaign planning, and lift studies.
- Empathize with customers and seek to understand how to center their needs and goals within our messaging.
- Understand the balance of both qualitative and quantitative metrics when it comes to measuring brand performance, and are comfortable setting goals for both as we build brand programs from the ground up.
- Can wrangle cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality, complex, and multiple-stakeholder creative projects on time and within budget.
- Thrive from tackling initiatives across the advertising spectrum, including videos, sponsorships, out-of-home, and viral campaigns.
- Are highly organized and detail-oriented.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Research shows that you may still be considered for a role if you meet just half of the requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience. We deeply understand what we’re building and who we’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency. We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care. Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark. We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as a team to get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.
Benefits & wellness
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement
- Flexible PTO with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.
Be you, with us
At Webflow, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Not ready to apply, but want to be part of the Webflow community? Consider following our story on our Webflow Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Glassdoor.
To join Webflow, you'll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.