The Brand Director will spearhead the overall strategy and execution of Unified’s brand vision and architecture to drive identity clarity, awareness and build the corporate reputation among all key stakeholders: employees, providers, patients, partners and the public. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a house of brands suite and can successfully develop, deploy and integrate brands that match our business growth model. The Brand Director will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, and work closely with the Chief Strategy Officer and VP of Marketing to ensure the brand vision remains in lockstep with all business and marketing goals of the Practice Performance Management (PPM) OBGYN Business Unit and parent company.
- Drive the brand strategy and direction for the parent company and portfolio of business and practice affiliate brands.
- Develop brand voice and messaging to be used across functions for internal and external audiences.
- Facilitate the planning and launch of a new corporate brand.
- Provide brand governance through brand standards, guidelines and departmental relationships to ensure assets remain consistent across all usage.
- Develop corporate reputation management platform to actively manage and increase positive perception of company and its offerings.
- Plan and manage implementation of all B2B digital advertising and promotional activities including website, SEO, and social media.
- Partner with PR firm to optimize earned and paid media outlets.
- Lead company in market, competitive and trend research as it relates to the house of brands.
- Collaborate with Practice Marketing and Growth Driver Marketing on key initiatives that help support and advance the company and Medical Affiliate brands.
- Collaborate with corporate philanthropy efforts to infuse core values into the brand both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with External Communications to ensure awareness and reputation of Unified and its house of brands is clear and adopted by physician and Care Center network.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and Internal Communications to create brand alignment in all employee engagement and communications.
- Partner with Legal department to ensure Brand IP is protected and secured at all levels.
- Collaborate with department Project Manager to update project dashboard to accurately and comprehensively track all progress and deliverables.
- 15+ years brand and B2B marketing experience, preferably for a large multi-brand company and/or healthcare-related field
- Exceptional at strategic planning, critical thinking and how to translate ideas/vision into actionable results
- Keen eye for detail, quality control and overall standard of excellence
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Understands all components of a brand strategy and how to manage necessary resources to full execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to direct the design and visual elements of brands
- Proactive, hands-on work style with a strong emphasis on problem-solving and idea generation
- Desire and ability to work collaboratively within a diverse team
- Comfortable communicating and collaborating with senior executives and high-profile stakeholders
- Can effectively work with remote teams across functions, departments and businesses.
- Thrives in fast-paced environment with a high growth company that requires flexibility to pivot direction as needed to align with business goals and opportunity
- Empowered by working autonomously with little direction and exhibiting confident leadership to help build a community of brand ambassadors across the enterprise
- Encouraged by constructive feedback as an opportunity to grow as a professional and increase value provided to projects and company.
- Interested in professional development to expand skills and align with advancement pathways in the department.
- Need to be available to travel 5%
- This is a remote position