As a Brand Designer on our Brand Studio team at Dutchie, you join a tight-knit, collaborative team of designers helping to bring the Dutchie brand to life. In this role, you’ll help shape Dutchie’s look and feel across in-product and brand marketing experiences, tackling brand design projects that span digital, print, environmental, and video. Working with team members across design, product, and marketing, you’ll strive to understand our customers and our brand and help craft the experiences that make Dutchie what it is.
We’re looking for a highly collaborative brand designer who can drive work and advocate for excellent brand storytelling and design craft. This role reports directly to Dutchie’s Head of Design and sits within Dutchie’s larger design organization, which includes product designers, content designers, and brand designers. With this level of high-impact work, as well as Dutchie’s position in the industry, your contribution will shape the future of cannabis.
What You’ll Do...
- Craft a wide-range of branded experiences including in-product marketing, email design, print design, event design, interactive design and more.
- Champion the Dutchie brand and work closely with the Brand Studio team to help maintain brand consistency through design critiques and workshops.
- Partner with Marketing to tell the story of Dutchie in simple, delightful ways.
- Act as creative point person for freelance talent and video production agency, as needed.
- Present and articulate the thinking behind your work to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, and marketers to build and maintain visual brand excellence for a wide range of design needs.
- Confidently prioritize, manage and multitask between different projects and deadlines.
What You Bring...
- 3+ years in a visual design role. Whether at an agency or in-house, you’ve tackled a wide range of visual and brand design projects.
- An excellent understanding of typography, color, and photography. Experience with digital and video direction is a huge plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail. You’re a master of composition, imagery, typography, iconography, and color.
- A collaborative approach. You’re a great partner to other designers and your cross-functional teammates.
- A growth mindset. You’re open and receptive to feedback, and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Webflow and motion design.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.