At PAX we strive to enhance people’s lives through exceptional cannabis experiences. Our curated set of pure full flavor pods and award-winning devices make enjoying cannabis simple and safe. For more than a decade, we have created next-generation devices that deliver enduring quality and wellness benefits through innovations in design and technology, and remain trusted by millions of consumers nationwide. We’re the #1 cannabis brand nationally with top awareness and NPS scores. Our standards allow for the safest vaporization of cannabis on the market. We are passionate about increasing well-being and joy through the power of cannabis, and we are committed to advancing opportunity through supporting social justice, access and equity in the industry.
We are incredibly excited about the tremendous growth of the cannabis industry, inspired every day by how cannabis can change lives, and fortunate for our leading position in the space. Our culture is focused on putting the consumer first, making an impact together, and also having fun along the way! Our team has helped build businesses at the intersection of consumer, technology and wellness, including Apple, Google, Tesla, Uber, GoPro, Fitbit, Constellation, Honest Company, Eaze and more. PAX is backed by leading consumer and technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest, and has raised over $430MM in capital.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Marketing Department is responsible for crafting the PAX brand experience, telling the brand story and elevating the quality of marketing, communications, and product experiences.
We’re looking for a Brand Campaign Manager to help us develop and execute marketing campaigns, manage our social media accounts, and best utilize PAX’s marketing levers to create meaningful consumer engagement with the PAX brand. This role requires an exceptional attention to detail, a warm and engaging personality that builds trust and rapport with everyone you meet, and a genuine desire to introduce PAX as the best cannabis company in the world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create brand campaigns and oversee all execution and management, including creative concept development, proposals, creative briefs, and agreement negotiation
- Manage external agency for social media planning and content
- Implement and manage influencer marketing programs and gifting
- Drive plans for experiential; and manage external agency in execution at festivals, trade shows, etc
- Manage brand merch design & sales; branded swag
- Work with Trade Marketing team to develop on-brand assets at retail
- Develop ROI reporting skills alongside Brand Director and finance
- Work closely with legal department and champion internal approval processes
- Ensure action items and deliverables are completed on-time and on spec; identify and communicate risks to projects and propose solutions and fixes
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 3-4 years experience in a relevant field, such as CPG, retail, CE, or ad / creative agency
- Ability to lead campaign project planning
- Very strong verbal & written communication skills
- Willingness to engage with cross-functional partners while leading commercial plans
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong independent working style that is fully supported by manager and team
- Ability to gracefully manage through change & fast-paced working environment
- Excellent skills in Google Suite applications (Sheets, Slides)
- Open to travel in accordance with Covid-safe guidelines
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation, equity & bi-annual performance reviews
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program for discounted PAX devices
- Weekly catered lunch, endless snacks and beverages
- Dog Friendly HQ in the Mission District of San Francisco
- Employee Assistance Program including access to online legal support
Consumers First - We put consumers first in all our objectives, designs, and discussions. Our goal is to improve their lives, to deliver unique solutions for them and to create for their benefit.
Innovate - We make cannabis easy and intuitive. Innovating for consumers and finding the yes is everyone’s responsibility. We do so with excellence and speed to market as our lifeblood.
Community - We are active, collaborative and beneficial builders of a global community. We support health, wellness and social justice efforts as a force for good.
Contribute - We each individually own the solution, and drive for winning outcomes.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.