Brand and Communications Manager
We're hiring a Brand and Communications Manager. Come work with us and be surrounded by a team of subject matter experts who are building the future of apparel manufacturing.
As Brand and Communications Manager, you’ll work closely with a talented team of creatives and marketers as we build the CreateMe brand and tell our story. Our Product and R&D teams are building an evolutionary platform that leverages our integrated manufacturing solutions to bring brands a one-stop shop for all their product creation needs.
In this role, you’ll support CreateMe’s Brand and Communications initiatives.
You will work closely with our Marketing and Commercialization teams to build and amplify external-facing narratives for the CreateMe platform and technologies, as well as an employee and corporate narrative about our culture and the amazing team we have assembled.
- Support for execution of brand and communications efforts including public relations, corporate, executive, and crisis communications.
- Help drive an integrated strategic internal and external messaging and communications plan to advance CreateMe’s brand identity as well as awareness of our products, technologies, and broader initiatives.
- Serve as a key point of contact for our PR and Communications partners and outside agencies, providing them with any necessary information.
- Partner with our Commercialization team to articulate and amplify brand extension opportunities and partnerships.
- Help support the preparation of articles and blog posts, talking points, speeches, presentations, and other supporting materials as we position CreateMe as an industry leader and innovator.
- Work with our PR agency to actively engage, cultivate and manage press, media, and relationships to ensure coverage and amplification surrounding CreateMe’s special events, public announcements, and other projects.
- Partner with People Operations and Corporate Affairs teams to ensure alignment on internal communications roadmap, key messages, employment branding, and executive communications.
- Able to translate complex ideas into engaging and persuasive communications.
- Has an audience-first mindset, with a passion for creating innovative and engaging messaging and communications that engage, inform, and influence.
- Brings a strong editorial voice and writing background, and the news-sense and ability to identify the stories that are worth telling from a varied and rich pool of opportunities.
- Able to react quickly to external opportunities.
- Thrives working with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Project management experience - managing multiple deadlines and projects.
- B2B communications and stakeholder communications experience.
- Experience supporting senior executives with written communications, external events, and press.
- Ability to manage outcomes during crisis communications.
Additional Skills/Abilities (Nice to Haves):
- PR / Communications Agency experience
- Experience in PR / Communications for Apparel, Fashion, Manufacturing, and/or Software Platforms
- Undergraduate degree in Communications or related field
Working at CreateMe:
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.