Bilingual Retail Support Specialist
Sales Training and Support has an outstanding opportunity for a Bilingual Retail Support Specialist. This position interacts with DISH’s local retailers via business-to-business inbound phone calls to explain retailer business rules, incentive payment guidelines, and often will clarify the status of a consumer account or receiver. Operations Specialists multi-task with several internal PC-based platforms while teaching our local retailers how to use Retail self-help tools, trouble shoot web site and application outage reports, and document all calls. Each Specialist must ensure quality of service and positive customer/provider relationships by partnering with local retailers and helping all concerned parties solve a wide variety of problems.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Conducts incentive payment and charge back research, explains why an account or receiver did/did not pay as intended, why a payment charge back may have occurred, and what needs to happen to ensure proper payment.
- Partners with local retailers, clarifies web site access and content download instructions, consumer and prospect qualification requirements, retailer business rules, retailer agreement terms, new and existing customer promotional programs, and much more. Takes a genuine interest in teaching our local retailers how to be successful while utilizing the tools available to them.
- Stays fully informed about all company products, services, programming, equipment, internal web site intranets (Sellers Hub, DISH Portal, Community, etc.), Retailer Chat Highlights, Retailer News Publications, as well as internal email announcements.
- Resolves retailer online Assistance Requests (ARs) when assigned by following departmental guidelines and business rules. Qualifies prospects for DISH Network service by building accounts and creating agreements using CSG/DISH Promo, EchoAdmin, and Interconnect credit files when required. Supports retailers in their efforts to acquire new subscriber acquisitions and in the maintenance of existing subscriber accounts.
- Responsible for replicating various web site and phone/tablet based application error messages and obtaining relevant screenshots to troubleshoot and partner with our User Acceptance Testing group to identify a resolution. Demonstrates follow through on all outage reports to ensure problem resolution by creating and submitting a resolution ticket.
- Ensures one-call resolution & strives towards world-class customer service by exceeding expectations whenever possible.
This position is listed as Work From Home, but candidates must reside in the Denver area, as you would be required to come into the office on occasion.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year of related experience, service industry preferred; and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pleasant telephone personality.
- Strong organization skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong business integrity and work ethic.
- Able to proficiently handle multiple deadlines and/or tasks.
- Ability to navigate and utilize multiple PC-based software platforms.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
Compensation: $24.00/Hour - $26.00/Hour