Bilingual Assistant Manager
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING A GENERAL AFFAIRS ASSISTANT MANAGER TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM IN CLARKSVILLE, TN AS PART OF THE GENERAL AFFAIRS TEAM!
The General Affairs Assistant Manager is responsible for providing services to all working units. The General Affairs Assistant Manager also interacts regularly with cross-functional leadership and team members to promote and drive continuous improvements throughout the factory.
SALARY: $83,000 (SALARY EXEMPT)
- Maintain office facility and assets: Monitor movement of office equipment/furniture and raise proposal for replacement if necessary;
- Ensure sure the environment of workplace promote a healthy and safe working environment, neat, tidy, and clean all the time;
- In charge of company property management, contract renewal, coordinate with relevant departments of adding new asset or write off of old asset and proceed;
- Purchasing: Supervise routine and non-routine office purchase such as and stationery, Workstation and facility, other new office facility and make sure the stock is sufficient, housekeeping stock request, material & facility, including maintenance;
- Maintaining good relationship and negotiate with vendor while , increase suppliers option
- Event and office arrangement: Lead in Public relations by ensure a smooth service major company event organize;
- Composes and types general correspondence including memos and e-mails for internal communication relating law & regulation, safety & health, holiday or event announcement;
- Supervisor subordinate to organizes and schedules small, complex meetings, business travel, conferences and departmental activities;
- Maintain non-employee administration such as freelance, non-staff cleaner and security;
- Administration Planning: Work closely with HR manager and Finance Manager to design policy & procedures, planning budget;
- Tracking or analyzing budgets, researching information, updating databases, creating monthly reports;
- GA Coordination: Supervise and coordinate GA team.
- BS in Business Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience
- Ability to create and present training program content
- Working knowledge and ability to use MS Office applications, specifically MS Excel and MS PowerPoint for reports, data analysis, etc.
- Ability to navigate and teach Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) IT Systems such as Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Flexible work hours and available for weekends
- Occasional travel (international and domestic)
- Experience with highly automated and integrated manufacturing systems (parts manufacturing & final assembly, robotics, AGV, continuous process flow, mixed model manufacturing, etc.)
- Prior experience with audit processes, 5S training, Lean, and managing continuous improvement projects
- Basic supervisory skills/experience (smaller groups including hourly team members)
- Six Sigma Greenbelt and PMP certifications
- Experience in start-ups and multicultural workplace
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.