The U.S. Northwest Benefits Specialist is responsible for assisting with implementing, operating, and communicating innovative, competitive, and cost-effective benefit programs that reflect Chegg’s culture. The scope of the role includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, and wellness programs. Analyze and support the design, delivery, and administration of the Company’s benefits programs; continuously evaluate, audit, and measure plan components and costs to provide competitive and cost-effective benefit plan programs
- Day-to-day support for all Northwest employees including answering questions on all Chegg benefit programs and acting as employee advocate to Chegg’s external vendors.
- Assist employees in appealing decisions made by insurance companies, resolving disputes, and solving problems with benefit programs
- Create and manage annual benefits programming – content, comms campaign, outreach, etc.
- Manage and implement annual company Wellness Week
- Assist with the annual U.S. Open Enrollment process including planning, communications, and implementation
- Manage annual renewal for Canada including gap analysis, benchmarking, and implementation.
- Research and analytical skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of employee benefits and laws
- 5-7 years’ experience managing benefits programs.