The Enrollment team supports the implementation of our products involving third party technology solutions. They support the presentation of products for Customers and process that data into policies and payroll deduction files. The team supports the closing of the sale as well as implementation of our products on enrollment platforms, the processing of electronic data and the service of perpetual data files throughout the year.
The Operations team works in partnership with the Sales Leaders to market and deliver enrollment technology solutions to Employers and Brokers to influence the decision making process to award Allstate Benefits the business. Primary focus is providing electronic enrollment solutions for large and mega cases (500+ employees). They initiate activity based on a sales request and coordinate a diverse set of tasks with external business partners who include Employer, Broker, Enrollment Entity and Technology Vendor.
This role supports delivery of electronic premium sales while ensuring operational effectiveness throughout the enrollment acquisition lifecycle into ongoing inforce administration. Manages client expectations by providing electronic sales solutions through the implementation of enrollment technology that enables Allstate Benefits voluntary products to be enrolled on external proprietary enrollment systems.
Initiate activity based on a sales request and coordinate a diverse set of tasks with external business partners who include Employer, Broker, Enrollment Entity and Technology Vendor. Also requires strong partnership with internal departments including New Business, Compliance, and Information Technology to facilitate the entire technical implementation process from product specifications, testing, data analysis, data processing and reporting.
Works in partnership with the Sales Leaders to market and deliver enrollment technology solutions to Employers and Brokers to influence the decision making process to award Allstate Benefits the business. Primary focus is providing electronic enrollment solutions for large and mega cases (500+ employees).
- This individual will oversee a team and also assist leadership with establishment of process, procedures, service policy and direction within assigned territory.
- Manages client expectations by leading a team responsible for developing electronic sales solutions through the implementation of Selerix enrollment technology that enables Allstate Benefits voluntary products to be enrolled on the BenSel proprietary enrollment system.
- Assist leadership with deployment of resources and business volumes based on case level complexity and competency of staff members.
- Support training and mentoring program for department, peers and cross functional teams.
- Identify and suggest process and technology opportunities which will improve the business model, service offering to customers and drive internal efficiencies.
- Communicate product specifications to platform vendor supporting the Employer and assume responsibility for issue resolution throughout the life cycle of the client
- Oversee technical implementations of voluntary benefits programs with Employers and Vendors
- Coordinate and perform system and data feed testing with Vendor, Employer Payroll and HR and complete data audits and pre-processing
- Support key enrollment technology distribution partner relationships
- Participate in strategy sessions designed to identify, develop and deploy employer level enrollment strategies that drive sales growth, persistency and operational effectiveness.
- Assess gaps in current enrollment strategy and implement systematic solutions to drive growth and achieve operational effectiveness.
- Collaborates closely with internal business areas, field sales distribution, implementation, finance, compliance, underwriting, new business, customer service and IT, to effectively recognize and solve case level enrollment strategy issues.
- Collaborates with these cross functional partners to drive sales revenue strategies, client retention and consumer persistency.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to field sales distribution, brokers and technology partners regarding enrollment strategies to support Allstate Benefits products
- Support enrollment strategy planning initiatives with Field Sales Leaders and participate in finalist presentation meetings.
- Leadership experience of at least 2 years, in managing and growing teams
- 4 to 5 years experience in case set up for enrollment of employee benefits
- Advanced skills in data testing, auditing, analysis and reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Excel in order to manage data in the enrollment process
- Project management skills – 4 to 5 years experience managing multiple projects
- Bachelors preferred in the Computer Science or business related fields
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills with ability to think outside of the box to generate appropriate technical solutions to clients and distribution partners.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and hold peers accountable for delivering results.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required to communicate, negotiate and influence customers and internal business partners.
- Knowledge and understanding of the voluntary benefit enrollment process
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.