The firm’s HR function is at the groundbreaking edge in diversity (we represent over 30 nationalities and speak more than 45 languages) and effectiveness, and we’re looking for a versatile, HR professional to join our Human Resources Platform & Infrastructure team.
HR Platform & Infrastructure analyst will partner with professionals across all HR functions, employees and managers in a fast paced and multifaceted work environment. The role is responsible for providing support for the delivery of Benefits Operations function across three regions – AMERs, APAC & EMEA. The position will provide a well-rounded experience of both upstream and downstream HR operations.
We offer great work/life balance including a no-maximum- paid-leave policy, a flexible dress code and opportunity to work from home on the occasional basis.
Key responsibilities include:
This role will focus on providing support to the Rewards team in the delivery of benefits programs.
- Provide operational support for the delivery of BlackRock’s global benefits programs (financial and personal wellness and work/life initiatives)
- Liaise with other HR partners and teams to get sophisticated employee queries resolved
- Actively support benefits contract renewals in partnership with vendor management and Global Benefits teams
- Invoice processing for all vendors including tracking of payments and outstanding invoices
- Analytics support for creating and reviewing monthly exception reports
- Undertake detailed review of monthly exception reports and resolve with the relevant partners
- Provide operational support to complete internal & external surveys and benchmarking within assigned timeframes
- Periodic reconciliations of benefits funding, headcount & corporate deposits
- Providing payroll inputs to the payroll team for voluntary deductions
- Build deep understanding of the global benefits and be able to act as competent back –up for other team members
- Vendor management and addressing ongoing operation queries with vendors
- Constantly identify & drive process improvement and standardization opportunities
- Provide project-based support on other initiatives such as vendor optimization, HR Operational Excellence and intranet updates
- Provide peer review support and back up for other team members
- Develop and maintain process documentation
- Provide support on ad hoc projects
Knowledge/ Experience required:
- 1-4 years of proven experience in HR Operations
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts, processes, and their interdependencies
- Financial services and/or investment banking industry experience is preferable
- Experience with a captive center is highly desirable
- Capable of grasping new concepts quickly and applying it in a productive manner
- Microsoft Office (essential) and HR Systems (e.g. SuccessFactors, Workday)
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Advanced Excel proficiency (e.g. complex formulas – if statements, vlookup, countifs, conditional formatting, etc. for data manipulation and reporting),
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Our hybrid work model
BlackRock’s current hybrid work model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while supporting increased flexibility for all employees. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week. Some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.