The Benefits Analyst is an integral member of the Benefits Team that will play a role in partnering with and providing exceptional customer service to our customers and other internal teams including EDI and Tier 2 Customer Support. The member must be able to manage and prioritize multiple and competing deadlines in addition to displaying good time management. Responsibilities include system documentation, configuration, quality assurance tasks, issue resolution, and other special projects.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Provide superior customer service.
- Gather, review, understand, and document benefit plans per client plan designs as it relates to client benefits renewal processes.
- Build/update benefit plans per client benefit plans specifications and validate configuration is accurate.
- Create new benefit pan enrollment periods for Employee Self Service Wizards for annual open enrollment, new hire enrollment, and life events enrollment.
- Communicate with customers timely regarding the configuration status and changes made to current system configuration.
- Build strong customer relationships, consulting with them to make recommendations for appropriate benefit plan set up and integration with carriers.
- Facilitate annual enrollment orders with isolved EDI Team for carrier feed renewals, if applicable.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and isolved EDI Team on carrier feed status.
- Coordinate COBRA syncs with isolved benefit services, if applicable.
- Coordinate FSA, H.S.A., and HRA product synchs with isolved benefit services, if applicable.
- Work in NetSuite to update project status/tasks as necessary and communicate all renewal information through the project/case.
- Assist Benefits Tier 2 in grabbing NetSuite cases to provide resolution to benefits questions or items.
- Create and load benefit enrollment import templates, if applicable.
- Collaborate with peers to establish best practices.
- Provide feedback and developmental coaching to other team members.
- Attend and participate in all relevant meetings.
- Complete special projects as needed.
- Adhere to company and departmental policies.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION
- Bachelor's degree and/or 2 - 4 years related experience in Human Resources, preferably in a client service industry.
- Software experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Subject Matter Expert in Benefits Administration.
- Understanding of the Affordable Care Act.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong organizational, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Logical problem solver with excellent follow through and detail orientation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Proven ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work overtime during peak periods.
isolved HCM is an industry-leading Human Capital Management technology company that brings together the key workforce functions in one robust, easy-to-use platform, isolved. Payroll, HR, Time & Attendance, Onboarding, ACA Compliance, and Benefits Enrollment are all delivered from one solution, in the cloud, specifically built for the small to mid-sized employer. We transform the way our customers manage their most import asset their people.