Delaware North is hiring an Aviation Director to lead a full team of avaition professionals in Buffalo, New York. As an Aviation Director, you will travel at least 30 percent of the time and be responsible for the development and implementation of the annual operating budget including operating expenses, facilities, supplies, personnel, training, and capital expenses. In addition, you will also advise on the status and requirements for aircraft and other equipment consistent with company needs.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We are committed to invest in our people's personal and professional journeys, without you, there is no us. These are just some of the benefits we offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and holidays, and generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and resorts. Click here to learn more.
- Lead a flight team of 14 members.
- Provide leadership to pilots for the safe, efficient, and effective flight operations.
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures.
- Review and implement training programs and plans for all team members.
- Ensure compliance with approved operational safety practices; responsible for safe conduct of assigned flights.
- Serves as pilot in charge on company aircraft on a regular basis.
- Hold the following certifications or licenses - ATP Pilot Certificate, First-Class FAA Medical Certificate, 5,000 hours of turbine-time, ability to acquire and maintain all FAA and flight qualifications and certifications.
- Hold a valid US Passport.
- Supervisory experience including hiring, training, coaching, and performance management.
- Ten years management experience or equivalent; Chief Pilot, Director experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a leadership position.
- College degree preferred.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.