Authentication, Vice President
The Chase Authentication team partners with Operations, Technology, Fraud Risk and Business leadership to create seamless experiences for our customers as they navigate the Chase environment. We focus on establishing authentication methods which support our customers interaction preferences, while continually evolving the organization’s capabilities.
Our goal is to provide easy, secure options across Digital, Call Centers and Branches, while looking to simplify the experience across these channels, for a diverse population of customers. The team follows a hypothesis, data-informed approach to identify opportunities and create effective, scalable, well controlled solutions. We are a critical component of the customer service journey and maintain a service-oriented attitude in all that we do.
A new capability Authentication is building is Scam Protection. This role will be the product lead for the Scam Protection Product. Chase and our customers face significant financial impact due to ongoing and future Scams. Chase has implemented multiple ways to prevent and mitigate Scams in support of customers – and will continue to advance this through this new capability.
As a Digital Product Manager, Scam Protection, you will lead the prioritization, planning, development, and delivery of best-in-class platform services that will be exposed to the firm.
- Lead product roadmaps and backlogs with focus on ensuring Chase stays on the leading edge of consumer business and technology landscapes.
- Partner with Area Product Owners and product development teams for ongoing refinement of product backlog and execution on roadmap.
- Help lead and deliver the Authentication platform of /services that underpin authentication experiences.
- Provide clear vision and scope documentation, use cases, workflows, wire-frames (as needed), product requirements in support of product development.
- Define and present strategy for features, write epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and participate in all agile events of the product group as a team member
- Act as voice of the customer and lead product vision
- Manage existing product features and actively lead the research, definition, and development of new features to advance the product roadmap
- Work with other product teams, legal, risk, operations, design and technology teams to define, prioritize, deliver and align solutions to product vision and roadmap
- Act as subject matter expert with respect to Customer Identity and Access Management and supporting applications/capabilities
- Support Product Owner and Area Product Owners with developing business cases and/or measuring/improving operational results
- Identify and partner with business stakeholders to implement changes in operational policies, process flows, procedures, and specialist tools and customer messages
- Manage communications and relationships with cross-impacted initiatives and stakeholders to ensure business needs are met.
- Work with existing vendors and perform new vendor analysis (e.g., carry through vendor on-boarding process, managing relationship, vendor negotiations, managing initial product integration requirements).
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities
- 5+ years of Product management / delivery experience in Digital
- Experience with / expertise in Services design, development, delivery
- In-depth knowledge of Agile / Scrum process and principles
- Experience using Agile tools (i.e., Confluence, JIRA, Jira Align etc.)
- Agile/Scrum certifications a plus
- Experience working with globally distributed scrum teams
- Ability to manage backlogs and dependencies with Authentication Product Teams and external Products
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Structured & strategic thinker, effective communicator with excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Problem solver / problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence people at all levels with diverse points of view and across a broad variety of job functions
- Experience making difficult prioritization decisions with a mind towards customer / business benefits and trade-offs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans