Associate Manager, Digital Strategy and Creative
PAX LabsSan Francisco - Remote12 days ago
PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for good. Our products set a high bar for quality and, together with the PAX App, offer unique features such as safety locking, adjustable temperature and draw control. As millions of consumers try cannabis for the first time or return to it after a long hiatus, PAX believes that quality, transparency and predictability are the keys to safe, responsible use by adults.
Headquartered in San Francisco, PAX is backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest (Pritzker family fund). We are an exceptional team with hardware and software backgrounds in consumer technology, healthcare, and biotech, and are growing to deliver on our mission. Our internal culture values diversity, integrity, having an impact, and passion for the larger movement that PAX is a part of.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PAX is looking for a Digital Strategist with strong design skills to join the tight-knit Brand team that brings PAX to life. You’ll use consumer insights to develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our brand awareness, engagement, and increase web traffic.
In this role, you should have excellent multi-tasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. As a Creative, you’re a culture-obsessed, self-starter that can create high quality content for social media, and support our Senior Designer and Senior Copywriter.
While this is a remote role, you feel comfortable working collaboratively and independently; you’re easy-going, and are excited by working in a fast-paced environment. With this role, you’ll have a hands-on opportunity to shape a brand in a highly evolving industry.
- Craft social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Create and publish original, high-quality content (social, email)
- Work cross-functionally to create social buzz for launches, promotions, and initiatives
- Active community management
- Monthly reporting
- Ideate, produce, and collaboratively execute quarterly shoots
- Stay on top of new technologies and social media methodologies
- Connect with industry professionals to build a strong network
- Copy for paid media, owned media, email, and web
- Support design team with additional design needs (email, etc.)
- 5+ years experience as a Social Media Strategist, Social Media Manager, or Social Media Creative at an advertising or creative agency, or in a relevant field (such as CPG, retail, or CE)
- Strong experience crafting digital assets for use in social media, paid media and in-store
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Proven ability to produce high-quality, engaging content (please include a link to your portfolio)
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience owning projects from concept to execution
The Skills We Look for In You...
- Ability and passion for translating brand identity into compelling consumer-facing assets
- A passion for culture and marketing - you stay up-to-date on the industry, consumers, and platforms
- Consumer-centric thinking
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- An energetic and willing attitude
- Comfort in rapidly changing environments and the ability to navigate change with poise and professionalism
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation, equity & bi-annual performance reviews
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program for discounted PAX devices
- Weekly catered lunch, endless snacks and beverages
- Dog Friendly HQ in the Mission District of San Francisco
- Employee Assistance Program including access to online legal support
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.