Associate Manager, Communications
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine!
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position.
As our Associate Manager, Communications for our Digital Robotics and Enabling Technologies business, you will help partner with executive management, Public Relations, Human Resources and other departments to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate strategic internal communications
Who we want:
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do:
- Provide clear, strategic and prioritized communication to DRE employees through written communications, presentations and informal interactions DRE employees
- Partner with DRE’s communication leader and HR team to develop annual internal communications plan and strategy that will reinforce DRE’s key pillars, reinforce DRE’s value prop and drive DRE’s Culture Journey.
- Foster and maintain effective relationships with business leaders to ensure alignment with communication approach and tactics.
- Write and communicate key documents to various audiences, including but not limited to: proposals, scripts, presentations, emails, social media content, scripts, talking points, messaging documents, etc.
- Plan, produce and oversee the launch of various video and animation projects to drive awareness, engagement and education among internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver urgent and business-critical communications as appropriate in a timely manner with high quality.
- Partner across the enterprise to progress initiatives including, but not limited to: DE&I, Culture, Product Security and Data Privacy, digital transformation, AI, etc.
- Champion brand and communication standards to ensure on-brand and consistent, look, feel and voice.
- Manage partners and outside agencies responsible for providing support for messaging, branding, and customer experience activities.
- Collaborate with cross divisional counterparts to ensure consistent processes and messaging.
- Manage meeting and event logistics, sourcing and collaborating with outside agencies where appropriate
- Regularly evaluate and provide reporting of communications tactics, utilizing data collection platforms and partner feedback, to improve access, effectiveness, metrics and overall engagement of communications tactics.
What you need:
- 8+ years in related communications capacity demonstrating marketing, communications, and program management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Demonstrated problem solver with a strategic mindset and passion for delivering communications plans.
- Proficient copywriter with experience distilling and translating complex information into a wide range of marketing and communications materials for various audience segments.
$73,100 – $152,400 salary plus bonus eligible + Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Wellbeing Program, Employee Stock Purchase Program). This information reflects the anticipated salary range for this position based on current national data. Actual minimum and maximum may vary based location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience, and other relevant factors.*
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.