Associate, Influencer Relations
Chanel, Inc., a leader in the luxury goods industry, seeks an Associate, Influencer Relations to support the needs of our Influencer clients and larger team. She/He will help supporting activities around Influencer events and needs, content creation, assisting during influencer fittings, managing the inventory, update our influencer mailing list, assisting in execution of the Influencer experience and maintain confidentiality at all times. This position may require weekend work as necessary, pending the team’s needs and schedule.
What Impact can you create at CHANEL?
Joining our Influencer Relations team, you will have the opportunity to build out efficient processes and directly impact brand image.
The candidate will thrive in the role is they are motivated by…
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment while maintain composure, discretion, and professionalism
- Supporting the team with building decks, recaps and other type of reporting tools
- Communicating and networking with a variety of personalities
- Efficiently maintaining inventory and organizing influencer fitting requests (ie. Check in-out process of samples on loan for show dressing, events, content creation with the help of the Fashion PR team on certain projects).
- Effectively coordinating travel & logistics required for influencer activities and events (ie. Booking flights, cars, & creating itineraries)
- Proactively keeping your office and work environment stocked with supplies and positive energy
What you will bring
- Expertise with Fashion GPS to assist in coordinating samples.
- Expertise in using our media monitoring platforms (Lefty + TalkWalker)
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills to create Who’s Who Documents, and compile event related reporting and dressing decks.
- A knack for organization to maintain monthly sample audit checks, showroom and archives
- Familiarity with expense reports and admin work.
What CHANEL can offer you:
- A deep dive into learning the 3 parts of CHANEL’s luxurious house (Fashion, Watches & Fine Jewelry, Fragrance & Beauty)
- A fast paced, diverse team of industry experts to learn from
- A competitive benefit package and awesome work environment