Associate Director, Marketing Technology
The Associate Director, Donor Marketing Technology, will work with the Marketing Team to build programs to deliver an exceptional donor experience across Grifols Plasma donation centers, including donor engagement, personalized communication, and loyalty programs. This role will also work with our IT partners to design and deliver integrated technology as a foundation to this experience.
This role will deliver messaging across CRM channels to specific audiences, optimize the Grifols Plasma website, track donor response, and collaborate with the Field to continually improve donor communications and experiences. The role will lead two direct report teams focused on donor technology and CRM.
Donor CRM Engagement:
- Direct the development and evolution of the Salesforce CRM to support and amplify the donor experience and communication strategy.
- Partner with the Marketing and Digital Communications and Field teams to support the donor experience strategy through CRM execution, website oversight, and ongoing development of technology tools and capabilities.
- Lead collaborative effort with IT, Marketing, and Operations teams to build capabilities that support the donor experience in the centers and across digital channels.
- Partner across the organization to ensure CRM capabilities are adopted in each business unit.
- Contribute to implementing successful field recruitment and retention programs through the Journey by maintaining continuous communication with Business Unit Leadership and Marketing.
- Support CRM team in all channel management responsibilities to align tailored content to relevant audiences.
- Oversee team’s development of CRM reporting and analytics to optimize communications and use of Salesforce capabilities.
- Coordinate with BUs to ensure users have appropriate training and understanding of reporting tools.
- Inform donor centric thinking in the continual testing of CRM channels, personalized content, and segmentation; Leverage results and reporting to optimize channel performance.
- Manage the data and insights of campaign performance by open rates by split testing send time, frequency, personalization, and proactive anti-churn tactics.
- Continually shape our marketing technology roadmap, driving cross-functional programs, and delivering new capabilities to enable our marketers to reach audiences across our communications channels.
- Continually drive technology roadmaps that align with current and future business needs; Ensure adoption and support with Steering Committee.
- Engage leadership to understand critical business objectives and determine the best technology ecosystem to enable growth and drive value.
- Lead execution activities including testing, training, and implementation, with IT and SMEs to deliver marketing technology across the organization.
- Own oversight and vision of marketing technology, including, email, text/SMS, marketing automation, website, customer relationship marketing (CRM), and inform digital asset management (DAM), etc.
- Monitor reliability and health of the marketing technology platforms and manage delivery capabilities to increase stability, speed, and overall performance.
- Maintain SEO/SEM standards, best practices, KPIs and tools to enhance discovery of Grifols Plasma website and search performance.
- Collaborate across IT, Operations, Marketing to develop strategy, capability design, and implementation across all US plasma donation centers.
- Establish multi-channel (e.g., Email, Push Notifications, Mobile) reporting to foster donor analytics that impact recruiting, retaining, and winning back donors.
- Continually inspire this team to optimize and enhance the donor experience through the Donor Experience Technology ecosystem, including, social, digital, mobile, web, donor hub app, etc.
- Ensure optimal technology implementation in each plasma center through training and oversite of Field SMEs, Hyper Care, Training, and IT support.
- Direct and manage a team to develop strategic donor experience tools, including foundational, integrated technology, engagement programs, real-time communication CRM strategy, and delivery.
- Act as a member of the Marketing Leadership Team with direct influence over the culture, communications, and strategic direction of the Marketing Department.
- Develop and present strategic presentations along with regular program updates to all levels of the organization.
- Prepare and deliver communications via email, meetings, and leadership committees to provide program updates or shifts in strategy.
- Be responsible for annual technology budget, vendor agreements, and tracking of actual spend on a monthly basis.
- Mentor other Marketing Team members and provide development to direct report team.
- Proven success leading direct reports at entry and above levels.
- Expertise in driving marketing, business development, and communication programs through managing a team.
- Understands all aspects of marketing and communications including campaign management, audience selection, communication execution, reporting, and analytics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze and interpret data.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience leading marketing technology, and 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Tableau, or other CRMs and data visualization tools.
Grifols is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable State/Federal laws.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pay scale of $157,932.95 - $236,900 per year for California and Washington, $137,333 - 206,000 for Colorado, Maryland, and New York, depending on training, education and experience. This position is eligible to participate in up to 15% of the company bonus pool. We offer benefits including medical, PTO, up to 5% 401K match, and tuition reimbursement.
We are committed to offering our employees opportunities for professional growth and career progression. Even though we are a global healthcare company with employees in 30 countries, Grifols prides itself on its family-like culture. Our company has more than tripled its workforce in the last 10 years — we’re growing, and you can grow with us!