Assistant Vice President, Social Media Operations
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values, grounded in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career. It’s a place for people to learn, achieve and grow.
Wealth Management Marketing Operations is looking for a talented, detail-oriented, digitally minded individual to join our Social Media Operations team. The Social Media Operations team supports our financial advisors and wealth management field managers by managing and maintaining our third-party social media platforms.
This position can be either at the Assistant Vice President or Associate level based on candidates’ ability and experience.
You have professional experience working in social media platforms, including building social posts, managing assets and content calendars, generating and reviewing analytics reports and providing QA support.
You’re also excited about digital marketing technology capabilities and partnering with content teams to bring new programs to life, and then carefully analyze the results. You’re thoughtful and curious about optimizing marketing technology platforms to personalize the digital client experience across our social channels to drive growth and engagement. You can roll up your sleeves and confidently navigate the backend tools, but you also have a point of view about social media (including emerging platforms) and can help brainstorm on new ideas to innovate and bring our digital capabilities to the next level.
- Execute our social media marketing campaigns flawlessly to support campaign build, testing, and publishing of marketing communications in our social media content management systems (Hearsay Social and SPRINKLR)
- Enforce and enhance rigorous QA processes and thoughtful A/B testing strategies. Provide value-added insights to drive marketing excellence and optimize platform capabilities to drive results
- Support our product and marketing colleagues with social best practices to drive channel growth and user engagement
- Rigorously track and monitor past and current campaign performance and user behavior to recommend strategies and campaigns that will drive conversion and engagement, while optimizing the client experience and ease of use
- Continuously stay on top of the social media industry and our platform capabilities to optimize and extend our marketing effectiveness
- Build strong relationships with key business partners in Marketing, Product and Technology
- Provide business partners with in-depth metrics on the performance of their social posts and campaigns
- Navigate and manage the ticketing system to ensure an efficient submission process, as well as provide metrics on submissions from business partners
- Assist in troubleshooting any issues business partners may experience with the social media content management systems
- 3+ years of content authoring experience for social media properties using an enterprise CMS
- Understanding of basic principles of social media best practices and strategy
- Ability to create and execute social media content plans
- Solid understanding of social media templates and the components in building a social post. Image, video, link, copy, etc.
- Experience with social media reporting and using data to distill marketing insights
- Experience with JIRA or similar ticketing system for tracking assigned work
- Highly collaborative, self-motivated, results-oriented and a creative thinker
- Resourceful problem-solver who is comfortable with new technologies and concepts
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail, process-oriented
- Creative and design skills, a plus
- Good understanding of Financial Services products and the industry, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Technology, Design, Operations or related field
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment.