As an Assistant Store Manager, you will help run the store while also supporting the store to achieve top sales and profit performance.
You will report to the Store Manager and work on-site in a Madison, TN PPG store.
- Ensure the service standards are maintained while handling a high level of associate engagement through leadership by training, mentoring, motivating, and resolving associate issues.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of our business, products, and customer base.
- Develop sales growth strategies and plans and work towards achieving the sales target.
- Guarantee the appearance of the store's exterior and interior, including merchandizing displays, are maintained to required standards.
- 2+ years of retail store experience with High School diploma or equivalent certification.
- Exposure of use of paint and sundries is desirable.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and hours.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds infrequently and 40-60 pounds routinely.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check.
Message "PPG" to +1 412 744-8360 apply for this position via text!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
- We partner with customers to create mutual value.
- We are "One PPG" to the world.
- We trust our people every day, in every way.
- We make it happen.
- We run it like we own it.
- We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.