Assistant Store Manager
Windstream is seeking experienced sales professional to fill an Assistant Sales Manager position. Ready for a career with unlimited opportunities; one that provides rewards for a job well done then Windstream is the place for you. As a part of a united team that works toward a common goal you will find satisfaction and achievement an everyday event. Serving as an Assistant Retail Sales Manager, your strong leadership ability and sales acumen will allow you to assist the store manager to effectively manage, coach, teach, train, and motivate retail personnel to consistently meet and exceed sales objectives. You are driven to beat quotas, and rack up commission dollars
- Strong leadership and motivational skills with the ability to drive productivity and foster an environment that facilitates excellence in sales and customer service.
- Highly developed written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to embrace flexible work hours and changing job demands.
- Must be able to work at each store location within Sales Managers area of responsibility.
- Must be open to relocation.
- Selected candidate will be expected to interview for any future Retail Store Manager position that may come open.
- If selected, may be required to move from present location to another retail store location within the WINDSTREAM territory to serve in the capacity of a Retail Store Manager
College degree and 2-4 years job related experience (outside, direct or retail sales experience); or 6+ years equivalent related experience; or a combination of education and related experience required.
College degree and 2-4 years job related experience (outside, direct or retail sales experience); or 6 years equivalent related experience; or a combination of education and related experience required. This is a safety sensitive position.
EEO Statement: Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.