Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Manager leads day-to-day retail operations. Serves as a resource for employees, customers, and patients to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads all recreational and medical cannabis sales operations
- Leads daily store opening and closing procedures
- Assists Store Manager with leading goals and objectives throughout daily operations
- Provides escalated guidance to customers as needed including resolving customer complaints
- Assists with workforce and performance management efforts including hiring, onboarding, training, mentoring and evaluating employee performance
- Assists with ensuring that processes and procedures are compliant to internal policies and standards as well as local and state regulations
- Performs daily cash verifications and recordings
- Leads intake of deliveries, transfers, and inventory management
- Greets and checks in customers and patients
- Engages with patients and customers to understand their wellness needs and recommends products
- Educates customers and patients on the benefits of cannabis products
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the store including organizing products and inventory, sweeping, mopping, and dusting
- Performs sales transactions including cash handling, using POS system, and compliantly packaging and labeling products
- Enters or modifies customer/patient information in POS System
- Assists with managing team schedules to ensure proper coverage
- Assists with ordering supplies
- Assists with store audits
- Secures and organizes all patient files
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of customer service and/or sales experience
- 1 year of cannabis industry experience
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education
- Must hold or obtain a valid Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) Employee Badge
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency using Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office programs including Gmail, Calendar Docs, Sheets, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of METRC
- Knowledge of local and state laws related to cannabis sales including Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) regulations
- Experience with Cova POS system
- Supervisory or lead experience in a retail environment
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push/pull up to 100 lbs
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, stretch, walk, bend, twist, reach, perform repetitive motions, and carry boxes or items
- Pay range: $19.60 to $20.60; actual pay will be determined based on qualifications
- Cash tip eligible.
- Bonus eligible based on store performance.
- Accrue paid time off (PTO) immediately; starting at 2 weeks per year.
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability, accident, and critical illness insurance plans are available.
- Retirement plans are available after 6 months of employment.
Native Roots Cannabis Co. is aware that fake job postings, job interviews, and job offers are being promoted, mainly on social media. Native Roots will only make a job offer to a candidate once the candidate has submitted a job application and participated in a face-to-face interview. Native Roots will never request payment or require candidates to submit a check or other form of financial information during the recruitment/onboarding process. All email correspondence from Native Roots will end in “@nativerootsdispensary.com”. If you have any questions, please visit the Native Roots careers website at https://nativeroots.applytojob.com/ or contact HR@nativerootsdispensary.com.