Assistant Production Manager
New York, NY
Assist Production Manager in all related functions.
- Track product approval and lab dip submits to ensure transfer of internal and external information is attained accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain design Cards and files that support all product record keeping
- Assist in collecting time and action information to ensure adherence to the product development calendar
- Monitor vendor work in process and shipping exception reports under direction of supervisor
- Follow up with vendors/suppliers on all product specifics
- Communicate with all related departments to ensue product details are consistent with the adopted style profiles
- Provide feedback to Supervisor on all task assignments
- Present prototype samples to customs officials for line review and approval
- Maintain the Product Development report to include all appropriate dates while updating for in-season accuracy
- Assist with the maintenance of all Development and Production reports
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job.
- 1-2 years experience in a related field
- Basic garment knowledge
- Excellent communication, organizational and follow-up skills
- Adaptive to a multi-tasked environment
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel and Outlook Express
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.