Assistant Marketing Manager
Sony Pictures Networks - India Networks, is seeking an Asst. Marketing Manager for the New York Office. The primary purpose of this role is to coordinate on all marketing initiatives from concept and design to production and delivery. This role will work closely with the sales team to keep them informed on all program information, images, marketing/promotions plans and to assist with creating Sales presentations. In this position, you'll be given the opportunity to work with other international territories’ marketing & operations teams on sourcing marketing material and keeping them updated on the US based promotions. Also, acts as liaison between SPN and other media including print, radio, television, new media, etc.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Report directly to the Senior Vice President on the following:
- Liaison with the marketing agency and/or external vendors on Media, PR, Marketing & Promotion plans
- Work on marketing initiatives from concept and design to production and delivery
- Drive & measure social media campaigns using internal resources and agencies
- RFP development and evaluation to present to the SVP
- Manage events sponsored by SPN
- Maintain records for all marketing & promotional initiatives
- Assist SVP on marketing, promotional & barter contracts with marketing agencies and/or external vendors
- Research and execute new systems in order to manage marketing/promotions plans most cost effective
- Provide all special needs for annual conferences, sales meetings, client functions, etc.
- Work with Special Events to coordinate.
- Process paperwork and needed materials.
- Assist SVP on invoices, accounts receivables & payables
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Excellent project management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills are required, as well as the ability to anticipate and direct the next steps needed in varying categories.
- Self-starter and a resourceful individual
- Strong team player
- Detail oriented and highly organized to perform efficiently.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment, subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity
- Enthusiasm for the industry and the business coupled with a “can-do” attitude
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Fluent in Hindi is a plus
HOW WE TAKE CARE OF YOU:
- Competitive salary, with annual bonus eligibility.
- A choice of comprehensive health plan options that fit your lifestyle.
- Immediate matching and vesting for your 401k plan.
- A wide array of innovative employee benefits to support you (and your family), including Student Loan Assistance, Identity Theft Protection and access to discounted Pet Insurance.
- Rest and recharge during a week off during the winter holidays, in addition to holidays, personal days and vacation time.
- Participate in extensive learning & development opportunities at all levels, including curated instructor-led classes and high impact online resources.
- Build your community by joining our Employee Volunteer Program, Employee Business Resource Groups, and/or Sony Pictures Action – our racial equity and inclusion strategy.
- Access to an employee online store filled with a variety of discounted Sony products.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, all U.S. non-union and O.P.E.I.U. Local 174 applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.