Assistant Manager, Global Social Media
Marc Jacobs International, powered by the creative genius of Marc Jacobs, seeks an Assistant Manager, Global Social Media to join the Social Media team based in its New York City (SoHo) headquarters. Marc Jacobs International is part of the Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH) fashion division and operates in the wholesale and direct to consumer retail markets.
The focus of the role will be in content and community management, as well as scaling to new platforms. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Social Media.
- Manage the social media content calendar and posting schedule for all social platforms, ensuring we are being both proactive and reactive to opportunities in real time. Own the update and approval process for any changes that arise.
- Partner with the copy and creative teams to develop brand-right captions and messaging.
- Interact with the Marc Jacobs audience and respond to comments and DMs in a timely manner, ensuring 100% response rate.
- Mine social platforms for relevant UGC and opportunities with creators.
- Develop weekly and monthly reports that track progress and opportunities on a global level.
- Manage budget tracking, invoicing and accounting for all social media expenditures including influencer payments and social shoot production costs.
- Partner with the Events team with managing attendees, social coverage, and post-event support.
- Partner with the Ecommerce team to ensure alignment between the paid and organic teams.
- Assist with gift mailings, influencer outreach and UGC coverage
- Contribute ideas for seasonal activations and marketing support
- Assist with social media inputs for business reports, budget documents, and executive presentations
- Create recaps following events, product launches, gifting initiatives and key activations
- Assist CMO with select administrative tasks including calendar management, document preparation, and expenses/accounting.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, ideally within the fashion industry
- Strong project management/execution skills
- Social native and digitally minded
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work productively and multi-task in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Resourceful, creative and self-motivated
- Strong organizational skills
- In compliance with the Order of New York City’s Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene to Require COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace, candidates will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by their first day of employment.