Founded in 2001 by Creative Director Joe Dahan, Joe’s redefines everyday style with its inherently LA sensibility and distinctive rock + roll point-of-view. With an emphasis on offering the perfect fit for everybody, the brand takes a revolutionary approach to denim and sophisticated classics, incorporating the very latest in technology to offer product that is beautiful, innovative and fits flawlessly.
Joe’s Jeans currently has an exciting opportunity available to join our team at the Woodbury Commons Outlet in New York, as an Assistant Manager. The Assistant Manager is responsible for partnering with the Store Manager to lead and motivate the store team to uphold our tradition of creating a memorable shopping experience for all of our customers through exemplary customer service.
Specific responsibilities of the Assistant Manager position include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the success of the store by consistently motivating sales team to ensure they are achieving or exceeding individual sales goals and other key performance indicators (KPIs) as determined by the Company.
- Support the Store Manager in the achievement of total store goals and KPIs as determined by the Company.
- Create a customer service focused and sales driven environment by consistently exhibiting best practices with regards to customer service, sales generation and customer outreach.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by maintaining high energy, playing an active role on the sales floor and coaching associates on clienteling processes and standards.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Company products, including sizing, materials, construction, inventory level and sales trends and effectively communicates such information to customers in order to assist with sale generation.
- Partner with the Store Manager to develop and train internal talent.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures, including but not limited to those found in the Company Employee Handbook and those communicated by Management.
- Perform all store operations procedures, open/closing procedures, daily POS transactions,
- Ensure sales floor always meets Company Standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentation and housekeeping
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication and teamwork with clients, peers, management team and corporate partners.
Our Best Fit Candidate Would Have
- 4+ years retail experience required.
- 2+ year of managerial experience in a customer service focused retail environment required.
- Proven ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business in order to drive sales results.
- Effective management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills- proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Interest in fashion and trend awareness.
- Available to work five full days a week
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights and weekends.
Salary Range: $18.00-$26.00
At Centric Brands, we believe our people are our greatest asset, and we seek to structure competitive compensation offers to ensure that we are able to attract and retain the best talent. Our job postings include a base hourly range at the time of employment. The stated base hourly range represents our good faith estimate as to what candidates are likely to expect, and we tailor our offers within the range based on several factors, including the selected candidate's educational and professional experience, industry knowledge, location, technical and communication skills, and other factors that may prove relevant during the selection process. Base salary is a part of a total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, bonus and other Centric Brands sponsored benefit programs.
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.