The focus of this role is to provide support to all managers and staff while ensuring that all retail operations are performing to company standards
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Oversee and perform all functions associated with management and oversight of a retail medical marijuana dispensary operating under licensure from the Florida Department of Health and Social Services.
- Administer routine inspections to maintain the accurate inventory of all cannabis products.
- Manage and supervise the activities of dispensary and make recommendations or decisions regarding hiring, discipline, termination, or advancement of employees.
- Ensure that all Procedures are updated in store to provide the best practice for staff and patients
- Train dispensary staff to ensure a consistent performance and knowledge base of company standard operating procedures, a comprehensive understanding of all marijuana and marijuana-infused or derived products being sold to patients, and best practices for dispensary personnel.
- Ensure Key performance Indicators are captured
- Manage daily financial reporting requirements and oversee all cash handling procedures.
- Develop and maintain a schedule of all dispensary staff
- Communicate any patient incidents or complaints to the Regional Dispensary Manager or Compliance team.
- Protect patient rights by overseeing the employee HIPAA education program and ensure each employee is maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of protected health information and financial information.
- Oversee patient education and counseling programs. Review and continuously revise information disseminated by the dispensary regarding debilitating conditions, their association with medical cannabis products, side effects, etc.
- Assist in implementation of the strategic plan to guide the dispensary’s operation and expansion with the direction of the Regional Dispensary Manager
- Maintain awareness of both external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for improvement, and industry development.
- Assist in ensuring the dispensary’s compliance with all relevant statutes, regulations, and directives in all respects, as well as best practices.
- Strive for patient satisfaction in all respects and ensure a patient-friendly environment at the dispensary.
- Overall management of traceability of retail products
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office, and Power point
- Clinical or Research experience preferred
- 5 years or more of Retail/Customer Service experience required
- 5 years or more of Management experienced required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be 21 Years of Age
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 Background Check (FBI)
- Eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vison on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Great employee discounts
- Able to accommodate scheduling that may include varied shifts, weekends, and some holidays
- Able to escort and assist patients with disabilities in navigating the dispensary, consultation couches, registers, entrances and exits
- The person in this position frequently communicates with patients and/or caregivers regarding medical conditions and symptoms. Must be able to exchange accurate information about product offerings
- Frequently operates computer/POS system and other standard office equipment such as printers, phones, and photocopy machine
- The person in this position must be able to remain in a stationary position when checking in patients or when operating the register
- The person in this position must be able to observe and assess patient entry via cameras and inspect patient ID’s upon entry
- Frequently communicates with other staff via Walkie Talkie or Headset
- Constantly positions self throughout sales transaction by maintaining the computer/POS, collecting product and retail bags
- Constantly moves and transports dispensary products/totes up to 30 lbs. throughout the dispensary
Parker Solutions of Florida, LLC, d/b/a Liberty Health Sciences Florida, Ltd. , provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Parker Solutions of Florida, LLC, d/b/a Liberty Health Sciences Florida, Ltd. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Parker Solutions of Florida, LLC, d/b/a Liberty Health Sciences Florida, Ltd. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Liberty Health Sciences, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not constructed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. LHS is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment.
Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment process.