Assistant Kitchen Manager
We are a lifestyle brand.
If you are looking to join an awesome team, have a positive working environment and live a healthy and active lifestyle, we offer an exciting and rare opportunity to join a striving brand and ever growing in this industry. We are on a mission to provide the world with simple, wholesome food and beverage items that fit today's lifestyle with an experience that is intimate yet fast and consistent day after day 365 days a year. We love and take pride in what we do and looking for the right partners to grow with us, please join us if you consider yourself a person of integrity, hard-working team player who is looking to constantly grow and learn.
- Minimum 5-6 years experience working in a food production facility, fast paced restaurant or full dining service etc.
- Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicant’s own expense
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Experience in training and developing kitchen staff.
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Flexibility to work during weekends
- Ability to work well in a stressful and fast-paced environment.
- Certification from a culinary school or degree in Restaurant Management is a plus
- Comfortable using a computer, navigating standard office and point-of-sale software
- Assist in all kitchen operations and work closely with Kitchen Manager.
- Monitors food cost with Kitchen Managers on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work with Kitchen Managers to ensure all new menu items and product changes meet our requirements.
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques.
- Provides direction to kitchen staff, ensuring execution of all employee duties.
- Monitors kitchen operations to ensure compliance with health and fire department regulations.
- Ensures compliance with state, federal, and local food handling requirements and standards.
- Support the implementation and management of kitchen and restaurant policies and procedures throughout scheduled shift.
- Completes the duties of a line cook when needed, and is capable of performing the duties of all kitchen positions.
- Progressive compensation package
- Paid training to prepare you for success
- On-going career opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Opportunities for growth in management positions