Assistant General Manager
This position is designed to focus on delivering the ultimate customer experience through elevated customer service standards. The Assistant General Manager will oversee the entire store showroom and reception team. The position responsibilities include support of company goals and objectives, as well as general oversight of daily store operation needs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the General Manager in planning and implementing strategies to drive service standards and positive sales results.
- Responsible for department scheduling based on business needs.
- Maintain an ultimate customer experience environment by leading and coaching teams to company service standards.
- Oversee the daily operations of the store to ensure regulatory compliance and Trulieve’s policies and procedures.
- Partner with the General Manager to provide coaching, training and development to the showroom team that is focused on company/service standards and accountability to meeting team specific objectives.
- Monitor Dispensary Associate interactions with customer, and ensuring proper verbiage is being used.
- Responsible for handling and resolving patient issues and escalations.
- Monitor queues in Waitly to ensure timely processing and identify opportunities by communicating with the team on issues, concerns, and updates.
- Maintain knowledge of loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Maintain good working relationships with other store operating areas as needed.
- Perform any other tasks that have been assigned by management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of an associate degree is preferred.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age (or a minimum of 18 years of age in CT, PA and WV).
- Must have prior cash handling experience.
- Management experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service area is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Highly motivated, confident, high-energy; flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels.
- Strong attention to detail; time-management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Must possess the ability to train, develop and evaluate a patient consultant team.
- Must possess excellent people skills and be able to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background record check and drug screening.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions.
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise).
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.