Please note that DMM will only contact you using email addresses that end in .com. We have been made aware that someone may be using aliases such as firstname.lastname@example.org to contact individuals as part of an apparent scam. Those individuals are not affiliated with DMM, so we do not recommend interacting with that email alias, or any others that do not end in .com should you receive email correspondence that claims to be from us. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking an Art Director in our Los Angeles office to join our growing creative team. You are responsible for all facets of the creative pitch process. You will lead a creative team dedicated to working on pitches and proposals. You design and guide the creative look and feel of graphic assets for all projects in a given pitch.
- Work with the managerial staff, project managers, strategists and supervisors to deliver thoughtful creative ideation to brand clients and pitch decks, with a clear design POV and understanding of the brand or title
- Create mood boards, typeface suggestions and design briefs outlining creative look and feel for each new project proposal
- Attend all pitch meetings, brainstorms and briefs to align with strategists for each new brand proposal
- Exhibit ownership and pride in completed design tasks
- Partner with Creative Director to review pitch creative and collect feedback
- Manage appointed creative team members (when applicable), and guide them as they create assets, and navigate through issues that arise, making sure design goals are aligned with clients
- Communicate with clients during campaigns and presentations, when applicable
- Act as a client resource and provide solutions for design- related issues
- Solve any and all design problems independently or with the help of the Creative Director
- Consistently identify and implement process improvements
- Set the quality bar within the team, and ensure that all creative assets meet or exceed standard
- Experience working with brands for a social focused agency
- Experience working on pitches and proposals
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
The salary range for this role is $80,000-$110,000 and is based on experience, responsibilities of the position, subject matter expertise and is location specific.
We also know how important benefits are to your overall compensation package and take them seriously. Work/life balance, health insurance, DEI and training are all an important part of the DMM DNA. (Benefits are dependent on eligibility.)
- DMM pays 100% of the cost for employee medical, dental, and vision premiums, as well as covers 40% of dependent premium costs.
- Employer paid life insurance
- A tax-advantaged health savings account (HSA)
- A 401(k) plan that provides employees an annual company match
- Paid family leave
- Open PTO: DMM offers unlimited vacation & sick days
- DMM Fridays: Employees have the opportunity to sign off early and kick-start their weekends at 2pm on Fridays
- DMM offers DEI specific training focused on preventing discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- ERGs focusing on diverse perspectives across DMM to promote diversity, inclusion, and shared experiences
- Generous donation match to non-profits of interest to our employees
- Extensive onboarding that includes working with multiple departments to learn the DMM way
- Frequent trainings on the latest tools and trends and how to optimize them for our clients
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.