Delaware North Global Headquarters is hiring an Art Director to join our in-house creative studio team in Buffalo, New York. As an Art Director, you will oversee creative design, layout, and production of consumer advertising creative to influence purchase decisions, brand identity creation for new concepts and business development and corporate marketing materials.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We are committed to invest in our people's personal and professional journeys, without you, there is no us. These are just some of the benefits we offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and holidays, and generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and resorts. Click here to learn more.
- Create highly visual and impactful design strategies and creative that inspire customer and consumer decisions.
- Develop design strategies and creative that includes brand identity work including logo design, menu design, advertising campaign creative for all tactics, and environmental graphics.
- Lead creative development of a project, present creative concepts to clients, and manage the project from the conceptual stage through production.
- Develop creative to meet project brief and objectives, and present creative designs and concept recommendations to leadership.
- Provide direction for photography, video, motion graphics, and digital/interactive design.
- Serve as a mentor to junior designers.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in graphic design and techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design preferred.
- 8 to 10 years in graphic design, with 5 years of experience in an advertising agency.
- Experience in the video, animation, motion graphics, and audio editing using Adobe After Effects, and Premiere. Experience with Auditions is a plus.
- Advanced graphic design skills utilizing Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, and desktop publishing.
- Well-versed in digital file organization, Adobe Creative Suite, and design mediums from layout to branding and environmental graphics.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
- Occasional business travel required, approximately up to 10% based on project demands.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.