The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in Sherman Oaks. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, A/V and print campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are talented, kind, client-focused, ego-free and passionate. With most employees working virtually, we have continued to maintain a corporate culture in which caring for each other remains a top priority. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to our Halloween costume contest to National Donut Day!
Enough about us, here’s what we’re looking for:
- Full Time Art Director with more than 3 years experience designing key art for theatrical, broadcast, home entertainment and/or gaming projects.
- Highly collaborative and willing to take a project from the conceptual stage through prep of final artwork.
- Expert level Photoshop and InDesign skills required
- Additional credit for an illustration and/or photography background
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating your amazing and innovative work (preferably within the entertainment advertising industry)
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.