The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in the Los Angeles area. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, print, and A/V campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are talented, kind, client-focused, ego free and passionate. In addition, even when our clients change their minds for seemingly the 100th time – we don’t ever quit. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to Black History month to National Donut Day! Our highly competitive Halloween costume contest continued virtually this year and didn’t disappoint. We’ve also organized some great virtual events including a sunflower-growing contest, poker and trivia nights, and Zoom yoga and meditation.
Enough about us, here's what we're looking for:
- Full Time Art Director with more than 3 years experience designing key art for theatrical, broadcast, home entertainment and/or gaming projects.
- Highly collaborative and willing to take a project from the conceptual stage through prep of final artwork.
- Expert level Photoshop and InDesign skills required
- Additional credit for an illustration and/or photography background
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating your amazing and innovative work (preferably within the entertainment advertising industry)
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.