Kevin Barry Art AdvisoryLos Angeles, CA (or remote)2 months ago
Art Coordinators have a passion for the interior design industry, as well as the art world. Their primary focus is to assist in the delivery of impeccable art packages by sourcing creative content and custom concepts for client presentations. With support of an Art Advisor, the Art Coordinator works to understand a client’s needs, budget and timeline, and in collaboration with our artists and vendors, executes a project from concept to completion. This role represents the first step into working as a professional in the field of art consulting.
An ideal Art Coordinator must have the ability to multitask, be detail-oriented, creative and collaborative and maintain a professional demeanor in high-pressure situations.
This position reports to the Art Director.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Firm understanding of all stakeholders on each project
· Source and customize art concepts that meet each project aesthetic and narrative
· Demonstrate ability to achieve aesthetics within budget constraints
· Create detailed specification documents with visuals, hardware details and pricing
· Manage artist timelines and deadlines
· Execute production sample review and track client approval processes
· Robust understanding of and adherence to copyright best practices
· Effectively escalate high-level issues to Senior Art Advisor and/or Art Director in a professional and timely manner
· A creative eye with a passion for developing first-class art packages
· Knowledge of interior design with a good sense of best practices
· Awareness of and interest in ongoing design and market trends
· Organized and efficient multitasker
· Excellent communicator; cool under pressure
· 1-3 years’ work experience, preferably in an interior design or creative industry
· Ability to succeed in a quick-moving and cross-functionally focused environment
· Collaborative, team-oriented approach
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Strong organizational skills with a proven track record of meeting deadlines
· Prior experience with Bluebeam and Asana a plus