Our work tells your story
HLW is an award-winning global architecture, strategy, branding, and sustainable design firm, serving a diverse set of exciting, industry-leading clients. Our positions are hybrid-remote, offering competitive pay and excellent benefits.
We offer an inclusive and supportive work environment, with opportunities for mentorship and growth. Our team fosters a culture of global employee engagement, recognition, and wellness. We promote on-going learning, creativity, and innovation.
The Interior Project Architect is responsible for executing the technical aspects of projects, including drawing production and construction administration, with supervision by senior or intermediate technical staffs.
- Develop solutions and details independently and under the direction of the Project Architect/Designer.
- Produce drawings and perform tasks in support of the project team.
- Assist Project Architect/Designer from design development through construction administration.
- Ability to execute work in the absence of the Project Architect/Designer.
- Produce design deliverables per contract.
- Anticipate problems and bring them to the attention of the Senior PA/AD.
- Possess knowledge and understanding building codes, direct team members in the application of codes and standards.
- Generate project elements proficiently using Revit following office standards.
- Organize and present information to project team, consultant group and client.
- Coordinate specifications with construction documents.
- Develop filing documents and coordinate their signing and sealing with Partner-In-Charge.
- Make periodic site visits for observation of progress and character of work.
- Review shop drawings for compliance with documentation and recommend action. Identify questions and issues for review with Project Architect/Designer.
- Assist construction administration through project closeout.
- 5-10 years of professional experience in architecture and design.
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution.
- US Registered Architect.
- Proficient knowledge of Revit software.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite and/or other design software.
- Newforma experience a plus.
- Participate in Marketing and Business Development for the firm.
- Show interest in understanding of design, detailing, materials and construction methods.
- Ability to take initiative in developing project scope and finding solutions for project issues.
- Ability to work on different projects in different phases.
- Adaptable to changing project schedules and deliverables.
**Please provide work samples or link to work samples along with your application.**
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurances, vacation, paid time off, flexible spending, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, maternity and paternity leave, tuition assistance, reimbursement for professional licensing/certification exam fees, continuing education programs, 401(k) and commuter benefits.
The expected salary range for this position is $85,000-$95,000. Ultimately when determining pay we will consider relevant experience, qualifications, professional licensure, location and other job-related factors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.