Since 1869 we've connected people through food they love. Our history was created by remarkable people, ideas, and innovations. It serves as inspiration and foundation for our future success. We’re proud to be stewards of amazing brands that people trust. We foster a culture of belonging where people come first, and diversity is embraced. And we live our values, always, while setting the highest standards for performance.
Here, you will make a difference every day. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative, and competitive team. You will be supported to build a rewarding career with opportunities to grow, innovate and inspire. Make history with us.
What role will you play? How will you make history with Campbell’s? Apply today!
Analytics Lead, Data Products will have the following responsibilities:
Support the overall enablement of the analytics program for Campbell’s with in-direct accountability to the division and corporate leadership teams; 1) Support analytic development through scaled and standardized solutions/platforms to facilitate insights and drive actionability; and 2) Apply his/her analytics mastery to connect the business community, Analytics Enablement, Commercial Analytics to collect, clarify, prioritize and translate business requirements into scaled solutions. 3) Coordinate with Analytics Enablement, Master Data Management and Business Functions to implement data governance tools and programs and provide on-on-going support. He/she will deliver insights and recommendations, embedded solutions into work processes to adopt and deliver actionable recommendations to drive disproportionate value to the Campbell’s business.
The incumbent is expected to become the source for scaled analytics development and their on-going sustainability and adoption. He/she needs to have a analytical background, knowledge of the CPG business; knowledge of commercial processes, advance statistics, business presence and engagement. The incumbent must possess ability to articulate complex analytics in practical terms to business partners to facilitate adoption and execution. Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others are crucial.
- Partners with the Business and IT Service Managers to identify and define data owners, stewards, KPIs and use cases for data products.
- Work with business stakeholders and internal teams to develop, oversee and support the product roadmap of data/analytics products.
- Assists and coordinates the development of the project plans, timelines, certification process and resources for data product development.
- Partners with cross functional teams to deliver data products and associated projects and ensures adherence to standards and processes in coordination with Analytics Enablement team.
- 5. Mentors business team members on scaling business enablement fundamentals and applying domain expertise to answer self-service business questions.
- 6. Serve as a liaison between business, Analytics Enablement, IT Services Teams including IT Security to ensure that data related business requirements for managing and protecting sensitive data are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning.
- 7. Partner with business teams to incorporate analytics into strategic planning, development of tactical solutions and integration of business processes to deliver analytics that support commercial business processes and drive decision making.
- 8. Enable and scale solutions for self-service tools and advanced analytics experimentation for in-house development and management of predictive and prescriptive methodologies and tools for a competitive strategic advantage.
- 9. Work with other business analysts and vendors to prioritize, eliminate barriers, ensure technical development and provide elastic capacity to meet business analytics priorities / needs.
- 10. Bias for automation and integration to maximize productivity, proactively identify pockets of analytical work that could be accelerated, augmented or replaced by automation.
- CSC has a multitude of rich data assets; the challenge is that in many cases they are highly federated and there isn't alignment on one-version-of-the-truth. The incumbent will need to capitalize on his/her technical mastery to align on KPIs, the 80/20, automation to deliver both analytics at-scale and the right level of actionability to monetize insights.
- Partner with various levels of business and IT Services teams to determine the insight/information requirements of each level, formulate an analytic approach and framework to ensure each level has access to self service data that is built on simple scalable data models, is easy to access, and able to be drilled into for ad-hoc analysis.
- Establish a framework and culture for decision making which leverages data governance, data quality and master data management.
- Manage relationships with vendor partners to maintain quality, relevance and timely delivery of data products.
- Minimum education required: B.S. or B.A. required in a science or business related degree such as but not limited to computer science, engineering, marketing, economics, statistics, or other related fields education desired: Bachelors Degree in Analytics or Related Field
- Years of relevant experience: 2+ years of experience in commercial analytics, data science and data management required. Experience supporting information systems and analytics strategy is required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Knowledge of data warehousing design theory.
- Data Analysis - must have proficicency with SQL, machine learning and advanced Microsoft Excel
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of advanced analytics across all levels of functional business stakeholders.
- Possess capabilities of defining problems, integration solutions and communications for effective advocacy and influencing internal teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate data and business insight for non-technical teams. Ability to communicate effectively with functional business customers at all organizational levels.
- Experience training and scaling adoption of analytic solutions across all levels of functional business stakeholders. Analytic solutions must include business intelligence technologies experience - Power BI preferred; Other visualization
- Ability to test hypothesis and select statistical methods to deliver actionable insights Solid Statistical knowledge is a must
- Solid visualization and UX design skills preferred.
- Travel < 25%
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Compensation and Benefits:
The target base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between
$61,800-$97,800Individual base pay depends on work location and additional factors such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401k and wellness benefits beginning on the first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.