Los Angeles, CA
What will you work on?
As an Analytics Lead, you will provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to key stakeholders to drive growth in the business.
How will you create impact?
- Support ad hoc requests from cross-functional partners on marketing effectiveness, performance, and opportunities
- Analyze market trends, conditions, and competitive sets using third party data sources (Circana, Nielsen, etc)
- Ability to propose, design, and execute A/B experiments and provide actionable recommendations
- Lead projects and analysis across the team from start to finish
- Lead development of executive level presentations with actionable insights
- Partner with research and insights team to translate qualitative data into quantifiable strategic direction
- Update and maintain data models to forecast market share and seasonal sell through for Integrated Marketing Reviews and Planning
What are your skills and experience?
- 5+ years experience working with data and utilizing quantitative techniques
- Bachelor’s degree from a top school (preferably in a quantitative field)
- Expertise with at least two of the standard analysis tools: Excel, SQL, R, Python, Matlab, Stata, SAS, Tableau, etc.
- Early hours might be necessary as our teammates are located in the EU
The anticipated pay range for candidates who will work in California is $90,000 to $120,000 per Annum. The offered pay to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to years of experience within the job, years of experience within the required industry, education, etc. Spin Master Inc. is a multi-state employer, and this salary range may not reflect positions that work only in other states.
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun.
- Growth and Career Opportunities
- Flexible Work Hours
- Innovation, Collaboration and Fun
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Other fun Perks!
What’s it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn’t for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.
Everyone is welcome in our sandbox and we are committed to an accessible and inclusive hiring process that provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants.
Spin Master strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team, by email at TAinquiries@spinmaster.com or by phone at 416 364-6002 and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.