Analytical Test Designer
Eurofins BPT-Columbia is looking for an Analytical Test Designer to join our Project Management team located in Columbia, Missouri. The Analytical Test Designer position has responsibility for the test script for client programs/studies. Works closely with operations, project managers, protocol writers and commercial staff to ensure clients programs are scheduled and work is completed to provide overall client satisfaction.
- Establishing and maintain tests within eLIMS-BPT for use by operations based upon the information found within analytical methods and group work instructions.
- Leverage Technical ability to read and understand material and method based requirements based on methods and protocols.
- Interpret analytical methods/protocol/quote to quickly configure and create tests and studies within eLIMS-BPT. High degree of independent judgment must be used interpreting the scientific information.
- Responsible for populating Analytical Definition which consists of defining the specifications, any calculations needed within eLIMS-BPT, defining how the results will display on reports, handling information, aliquot information and regulatory status.
- Perform study creation, build study groups/activities and billing milestones for all study-based work.
- Build Stability Studies within eLIMS-BPT Stability module, perform Analytical Definition as required for stability study pulls.
- Work with Project managers to obtain all study set up information needed for completing upfront work in eLIMS-BPT.
- Able to properly set up invoicing and billing information within eLIMS-BPT based off the quote.
- Able to interpret large amount of information accurately and quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a detail oriented person with the ability to multitask.
- Able to research a problem in order to find a solution.
- Proficient at learning new software programs
- Performs other related duties as required and directed.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Competency in multiple the company’s service lines. Ability to present information in a professional and persuasive manner. Competence with tools and methods for project management. Project management or facilitation experience. Leadership skills, analytical abilities, and effective project management skills.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency, sampling theory, and factor analysis. Ability to apply concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions. Ability to analyze complex data sets as part of root cause analysis and statistical modeling/trending.
- Able to identify existing and potential problems in both technical and non-technical settings. Is able to problem solve across multiple levels of organizations, recognizing often competing needs. Identifies root causes of problems and addresses them to avoid future issues. Gathers data from a variety of sources, establishes facts, draws conscientious conclusions, and proposes solutions.
- Ability to learn eLIMS-BPT, EtQ and Microsoft Office application is required.
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and speak English. Written documentation is legible and sufficiently fluent (in English) to be understood by others.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret publications and regulations. Ability to write complex reports, correspondence, speeches, and articles for publication. Ability to analyze data and report on metrics. Ability to effectively present information to top management, clients, customers, public groups, and various functions of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as chemistry, biochemistry, biology, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences or other directly related field or degree with comparable coursework in the above areas and a minimum of four (4) years of industry experience.
- A combination of advanced degrees and experience may be substituted for the above requirements.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Columbia, MO are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and PTO, and dental and vision options.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.