Analyst Relations Manager
Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots. The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace - the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history. Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
Our Communications team brings the Dropbox story to life and shares it with the world. From product announcements to user stories to speaking engagements, our work takes many forms and reaches diverse, international audiences. We build compelling narratives to help people connect with our product, brand, and vision.
As the Analyst Relations Manager (AR lead) on the Dropbox Communications team, you will play a crucial role driving analyst relations strategy and day-to-day programming. You’ll get the opportunity to work with key leaders and partners across Dropbox, and will have a direct hand in helping to tell the Dropbox story, creating and maintaining relationships with the global analyst community, as well as sharing industry trends and insights with the Dropbox team. You’ll have the opportunity to shape the Analyst Relations program and exercise creative thinking to bring plans to life. This is a unique role that combines strategy, executive visibility and strong execution.
- Develop the analyst relations strategy and manage the day-to-day program elements
- Think creatively to highlight Dropbox’s product and business strategy and vision
- Identify and engage with key industry analysts and cultivate lasting relationships
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to drive outbound engagement and inbound insights in alignment with company and analyst relations goals
- Organize relevant briefings and inquiries with key analysts
- Distribute and provide insights on relevant research published to internal teams
- Work in close collaboration with experts in marketing and product to drive and support the development and delivery of leading vendor ranking research assessments (e.g., IDC MarketScape)
- Manage AR agency
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in analyst relations; additional experience in communications/PR and marketing a plus
- Exceptional writing and communication skills; ability to create compelling content and synthesize complex topics
- Experience in creating and executing communication plans that evangelize and influence
- Demonstrated ability to speak to a wide range of audiences including technical and senior business decision makers and can guide executives through analyst engagements (inquiries/briefings), events and conferences
- Excellent time management skills to effectively execute on multiple projects
- Experience creating communications to global audiences, including external industry analysts, internal audiences, and executive communications
- Experience managing operations, programs and tools for analyst relations, and identifying opportunities to improve and streamline analyst engagements
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage*
- Retirement Savings through a defined contribution pension or savings plan**
- Dropbox provides a Flexible PTO Policy in addition to your statutory holidays allowing you to unplug, unwind, and refresh
- Dropbox also provides exclusive additional paid time off for all FTE employees across the Globe, in addition to any relevant statutory holidays
- Protection Plans including Life and Disability Insurance*
- A Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Fertility Benefits, Adoptions and Surrogacy support, and Lactation support
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Where group plans are not available, allowances are provided
Benefit, amount, and type are dependent on geographical location, based upon applicable law or company policy
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).