Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
As the Procurement Analyst, you will coordinate the purchasing activities associated with supply-based performance. You’ll create purchase orders, monitor supplier metrics, resolve problems with the delivery of goods and/or services and work with other functional areas as necessary to ensure service level objectives are met. Join us at GXO, and we’ll equip you with the best tools in the industry to grow and develop your career to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Manage and monitor blanket and discrete purchase orders
- Monitor supplier performance to minimum/maximum inventory levels
- Oversee the implementation of corrective actions to ensure service performance
- Act as the primary point of contact between parts/services suppliers and the company
- Work with Customer Service and program participants to resolve critical part supply issues
- Manage the Non-Conforming Inventory (NCI) process
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of experience as a commodity buyer
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Availability to travel
- Ability to communicate effectively across the organization
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.