Marketing is at the core of our world and at the heart of where we make our decisions. Marketers are consumer obsessed. They ask questions. Find answers. They take the extra step to work towards a vision for future success, while driving revenue and profit. As an Analyst, you will be at the center for some of the biggest decisions we make.
Your responsibilities will span from consumer insight generation and concept ideation, to product development, packaging design, and support plan creation. You’ll support cross-functional teams to bring the brands base and innovation plan to life for consumers and drive overall category growth for retailers by focusing on bigger and bolder bets.
Key Components of the Role
- Support execution of the Annual Operating Plan in conjunction with the marketing team
- Translate data into insights, working closely with consumer insights to execute consumer learning plans
- Support in building landscape analyses to identify innovation whitespace opportunities
- Lead the commercialization process for new product development that aid in brand growth & strategy
- Become knowledgeable about our products, channels, composition of our customer base, and the profiles of our competitors
- Become familiar with the attributes of competitive products, the strategies used to market them, and the reason why customers buy them
- 1 years of experience (prior experience in marketing preferred)
- Passion to understand consumer culture, interests, attitudes and trends
- Excellent organizational skills, self-starter and ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities
- Accurate and timely reporting with drive to improve and streamline processes
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to clearly and concisely relay important details and updates
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We’re on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities, and planet. We’re proud of where we’ve been – and even more thrilled about where we’re headed – as we nourish the world and lead the future of food.
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our failures – as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career. Because great people make great companies, and we’re growing something great here at Kraft Heinz.
Office Collaboration & Hybrid Work Environment
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration, connection & community as an organization and allows our employees to grow toward greatness.
We also believe providing a more flexible and agile model is essential in today’s workplace. A majority of our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in office depending on the role’s responsibilities and requirements.
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require an accommodation to participate in the job application or hiring process should contact NATAI@kraftheinz.com.