The Golden State Warriors are looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to serve as the front line of our IT organization, triaging all incoming requests for GSW and Chase Center staff. In this role, you will work on a range of IT services, including device support (laptops, monitors, printers, and peripherals), network connectivity, email, calendar, communication & collaboration application support, identity & access management and telephony. To be successful, you will need to be proficient supporting Windows 10 and Mac OS X platforms in an enterprise environment and have a solid grasp of network fundamentals. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, IT Support.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA (with occasional visits to Oakland, CA).
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Answer and respond to all Service Desk calls, emails, IT Support Slack channels, and walk-up requests
- Track and monitor incidents, requests, and problems to ensure timely resolution
- Diagnose and resolve Tier 1 hardware, software, application, network, and telecommunication issues while operating in compliance with GSW policies and federal and state regulations
- Triage and classify incidents and requests within service level agreements
- Attend, Collaborate, and possibly Lead daily stand up meetings with peers and other IT departments
- Order, Image, configure, deploy, and manage assets per departmental process
- Create, update, maintain documentation for clients and staff; provide technical guidance and training
- Maintain the integrity, security, and privacy of various systems by following GSW’s policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of general IT troubleshooting and support
- Solid grasp of computer network connectivity, hardware, MAC and Windows operating systems, Active Directory and Microsoft applications in an enterprise environment
- Ability to understand and apply best practices while maintaining staying current with emerging technologies
- Experience resolving issues related to:
- Teleconferencing software (Zoom, Ring Central) and its respective hardware
- Email, communication & collaboration tools (Office365, Slack, and Dropbox)
- Bit Locker device encryption & single sign-on services and multi-factor authentication tools
- Ring Central and voicemail services
- CompTia A+/Net+, ITIL Foundations, and other relevant certifications preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong service orientation with the ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, late nights, weekends, holidays, extended hours, and on call hours
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to carry equipment of various sizes (computer monitors, laptops, boxes, etc.) for long distances and up/down stairs